Friday, March 24, 2023

Review: Rejected Mates Featuring The Lycan’s Queen (Alpha Kings #1) by Rebekah R. Ganiere @VampWereZombie

Rejected Mates: A Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection

Featuring The Lycan’s Queen

Alpha Kings #1

by Rebekah R. Ganiere

Published: February 21, 2023

Publisher: Fallen Angel Press

Genre: Paranormal, Shifters


Blurb:


Is the sting of rejection a curse…or a blessing?

What happens when fate steals their happily-ever-after? When the one person they were supposed to spend their life with rejects them? Can these shifters, vampires, demons, and fae find love again from the ashes of rejection?

Or will they be tied to the mates who rejected them, forced to find a way back to them or suffer eternally?

Fans of Ilona Andrews, Patricia Briggs, K.F. Breene, and Laurell K. Hamilton will love these heart-pounding, sinfully delicious stories!

Scroll up and one click today to lose yourself in the magic of this limited edition paranormal romance and urban fantasy collection featuring 20+ rejected mate stories full of heartache, angst, second chances, frenemies, and forbidden love.

Authors included in this set are: Rebecca Hamilton, Kathrin Hutson, Sofia Storm, Eliza Gayle, Veronica Shade, Brenda Trim, D.E. Chapman, Rebekah R. Ganiere, Ashley C. Harris, A.G. Harris, Brantwijn Serrah, Stephanie Mirro, Aliyah Burke, Krysta Fox, Lily Winter, Sapphire Winters, Kyrii Rayne, Dania Voss, Missy De Graff, Cassidy K. O'Connor, Candace Sams, Verika Sloane, Tia Didmon, Willow Claire, Brea Viragh, and Elena Forest.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub



The Lycan’s Queen 

Alpha Kings #1

by Rebekah R. Ganiere



My Review of The Lycan’s Queen:

The Lycan's Queen is the first book in a brand new series the Alpha Kings by author Rebekah R. Ganiere. I love the plot of The Lycan's Queen so much. A few years ago I read a book about werewolves and I have been looking for another book like it but alas I have not found it until now that is and The Lycan's Queen is it.

I love this story of a girl and her wolf and mating. I love all the big twists that keep popping up one after the other in this world especially that big one at the end there. Oh, what a great twist to this wonderful little story. I loved The Lycan's Queen from the first page but I fell even deeper in love with it after that twist. I can’t wait for the next book to continue this amazing story.

The Lycan's Queen drew me in with its plot of a girl and the mystery that surrendered her. I knew from the start that her mother and her clan were hiding something big. They were hiding it from everyone even River herself. What are they hiding? Who is that mysterious man who has just walked into River’s life?

The suspense of The Lycan's Queen kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more. The more I read the more I wanted to read. The Lycan's Queen pulled me into its world with this mysteriousness that surrounds it and River. I can’t give The Lycan's Queen the praise that it deserves as I don’t have the words to describe how much I love this world and the people in it.

Grab your copy of The Lycan's Queen the first book in a brand-new series and hang on for a thrilling ride!


Connect with Rebekah R. Ganiere:

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

0 comments: