Friday, April 13, 2018

Review: That First Hour (When They Came 0.5) by Kody Boye @KodyBoye

That First Hour
When They Came 0.5
by Kody Boye

Published: November 7, 2017
Publisher: Kody Boye
Genre: Science Fiction, Alien Invasion, Fantasy

Blurb:

In this prequel to Kody Boye’s WHEN THEY CAME trilogy, follow eleven-year-old Jason Parks as he fights for his life during the first hours of the alien invasion of Earth.




My Review:

That First Hour is an introduction to Kody Boye’s trilogy When They Came. The world has been invaded by aliens. We get to see the world through the eyes of Eleven-year-old Jason Parks as he takes us on a journey through the first few hours of when the aliens came to earth.

That First Hour is only a few pages but it kept me glued to my seat waiting to see what was around the next corner. It is filled with action from the very first page that will keep your adrenaline pumping. I was so lost in the story that I saw it playing out in my head as if it was a movie.

That First Hour is a great introduction to the When They Came trilogy. I can’t wait to read the first book When They Came to find out more about the alien invasion and hopefully more about Jason.

I would recommend That First Hour to all science fiction and alien fans. 


Connect with Kody:



0 comments: