Saturday, September 4, 2021

Review: The Flow Series Complete Collection by Clare Littlemore @Clarelittlemore

The Flow Series Complete Collection

by Clare Littlemore

Published: September 1, 2021

Genre: YA, Dystopian, Fiction


Blurb:


Dive into the complete Flow Series box set. 4 novels with over 1000 pages of intriguing characters, thrilling action and slow-burn romance.

A drowned planet. A terrible secret. A girl desperate for answers.


In a world where sea levels have risen to unimaginable levels, an isolated society exists. Life in The Beck is tough. Floodwaters constantly threaten existence, and rules must be followed to ensure the survival of the entire society.

Sixteen-year-old Quin knows the Governor is hiding something. When she receives a sudden promotion to the Patrol Sector, she hopes the extra freedom will help her expose his lies.

Life in Patrol is not what she expected, though. The new recruits train hard, and failure is not tolerated. When she attracts the attention of the handsome, mysterious Cam, he warns her that asking questions could get her killed.

But Quin can’t resist. She digs deeper and discovers that there's more to Cam than meets the eye. With her heart and her life on the line, Quin has to decide how far she is willing to go to protect the people she loves.

If you love The Hunger Games, Divergent and The Giver, this gripping dystopian series will keep you up all night.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

My Review:

The Flow Series tells the story of sixteen-year-old Quin and her life living in The Beck a community of people who are trying to survive after the world was destroyed by Mother Nature. Life inside the Beck is very hard. Beck is divided into different sections and everyone must work and live in their assigned sections.

The Flow Series took my attention on the first page and never lost it as I was glued to my kindle for the remainder of the day as I couldn’t stop reading. The tension, the secrets, the twists, the fear, the unknown kept me lost in this amazingly wonderful dystopian world not to mention the characters as they played a big role in keeping me hooked. The ending had me in tears I just couldn’t believe what I was reading I caught myself just staring at my screen thinking no, no, no.

I really love this Series, The Flow Series; the world-building is just so awesome and amazing. I love all the characters and I feel as if I am right there with them as they fight their battles and rooting for them the whole way. If they are sad then I am sad. If they feel fear then I feel it too, for them. I love Clare Littlemore’s writing style it makes the stories so much more interesting.

I highly recommend The Flow Series Complete Collection to all fans of dystopian, apocalyptic, or post-apocalyptic fans. One-click yourself a copy of The Flow Series Complete Collection today to begin a wonderful journey into a new world.  


Connect with Clare Littlemore:


0 comments: