Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Review: History of Witches (Coven of Shadows and Secrets #3) by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites

History of Witches

Coven of Shadows and Secrets, #3

by Ashley McLeo

Published: July 27, 2022

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: New Adult, Romance, Paranormal, Demons, Fantasy, Vampires, Magic


Blurb:


Prince Wrath has risen.


The Ringmaster has come to collect my debts.


Across the Atlantic coven members are being held hostage.


Oh, and I nearly die.

Through it all, the Coven of Shadows and Secrets has stuck together, saved me, and shown they cared. One above all.

Tobias, the vampire pain-in-my-butt I’m coming to like. Maybe more . . .

Now Tobias and I are journeying to England to find the mysterious Miriam Black. The woman with answers regarding the celestial stones. The one person who might be able to help us beat Wrath.


Before the coven can take action, though, Wrath makes his move, putting my friends and the whole world in unfathomable danger.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


 

My Review:

History of Witches starts off with a blast. Someone has taken Meredith and Tobias is really upset. Tobias was with Meredith when she was taken and he couldn’t do a thing to stop it. But he will do whatever it takes to get her back.

History of Witches gives us insight into more than one character's point of view and where their journeys are taking them. Tobias is trying real hard to keep his mind on finding Meredith but his sister keeps getting in his way even though she is not present at the moment.

When I was reading History of Witches I saw it all playing out in my head as if I was there as a wittiness to it all. Every scene was so vivid in my mind. I could feel what the characters were feeling especially poor Tobias when Meredith was taken I mean he was beside himself with grief. He didn’t know what to do. Luckily he had all his friends there to help him out and to tell him what to do until he could pull himself together once again.

History of Witches may not be that long of a book but it sure does have a lot between its pages. It is so intense that I was once again glued to my seat as I raced to see how it was all going to play out in the end. The suspense had me hooked from the first page as I feared for Meredith and her life.

I loved how Meredith and Tobias’s relationship came together as it did not feel rushed in any way. I mean it wasn’t like love at first sight but that would have been a-ok with me as well.

I can’t wait for the next book Marked by Fate the fourth book in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets series to see where everyone’s story takes them next. I am going to have to wait a while as it is not due to be released until February 1, 2023.

I would recommend History of Witches to all fans of witches, vampires, demons, and magic! Grab your copy of History of Witches today!


Be sure and check out book one in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets


Seeker of Secrets #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Hunted by Darkness #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


History of Witches #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Ashley McLeo:

0 comments: