Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Review: Hannah of Planet Ecco by Melanie Bokstad Horev @MelanieBokstad

Hannah of Planet Ecco

One Last Mission

by Melanie Bokstad Horev

Published: September 6, 2023

Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Short Story


Blurb:


In a far-future world where humanity rules the outer rims of space, Hannah, a seasoned combat soldier, is reluctantly thrust back into service for one last mission. The assignment takes a sinister turn, plunging Hannah into unforeseen yet oddly familiar territory. Brace yourself for an action-packed journey as she confronts the unknown, navigating through thrilling twists and turns.


Goodreads ~ Amazon


My Review:

Hannah of Planet Ecco may be a short read but it packs a big punch as it reads like a full-length novel with its many twists and turns to keep the pages turning. I was very surprised by a big twist at the end that I did not see coming. My mouth was left hanging open as I tried to figure out what had just happened.

Hannah of Planet Ecco was like that from beginning to end which is what kept those pages turning. The suspense kept me engaged from beginning to end. I didn’t feel as if I was reading a short story until the last page made its appearance. I was sad to have come upon the last page as I didn’t want it to end. I wanted to know more about Hannah and her world.

Hannah and her crew were sent out on one last mission to save their planet but what she found in the end was not what she was expecting. Hannah was shocked, to say the least. I would like to know what happened to Hannah and her world after that last mission.

I highly recommend that you grab a copy of Hannah of Planet Ecco today and join Hannah on her last mission. 


Connect with Melanie Bokstad Horev

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Website

0 comments: