Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke andwould LOVE to see your top ten lists! the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

For future Top Ten Tuesday topics, check them out here!

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday list is books to read in a day.

My Top Ten Books to be read in a day.

Charlotte's Army
Charlotte's Army by Patty Jansen

The Vampire from Hell: The Beginning (Part 1)
The Vampire from Hell: The Beginning (Part 1) by Ally Thomas

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part I (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter #1)
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part I (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter #1) by Jennifer Malone Wright

Beautiful Sins: Olivia Lowery
Beautiful Sins: Olivia Lowery (The Thaneaddus Chronicles #2) by Jennifer Hampton

Loramendi's Story
Loramendi's Story (Lords of Shifters) by Angela Carlie

Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale, #1)
Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale #1) by Alexia Purdy

The Witch's Curse
The Witch's Curse by Edwina Ray

Mourning Sun (Highland Home, #1)
Mourning Sun (Highland Home #1) by Shari Richardson

Spellbound: Book One (The Spell Saga)
Spellbound: Book One (The Spell Saga) by Brittney Herndon

Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles, #1)
Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles #1) by Julia Crane



What is on your Top Ten this week?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't actually ever heard of any of these :) But I read Divergent by Veronica Roth and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight in about a day or so. :)

Kristina said...

Cool list of books, some look really interesting and since you read them in a day I'm guessing they are.
Thanks for stopping by my TTT

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks booktasty and Kristina for stopping in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of any of these! Not big on paranormal, but occasionally I slip on in. Thanks for stopping by!

Alyssa said...

I haven't read any of these! I think I am going to have to add them to my ever growing TBR pile!! You should definitely check out the enchanted forest chronicles. They are a little juvenile but they are still some of my favorite books of all time! Thanks for stopping by! :]

The Avid Reader said...

Enchanted forest chronicles, thanks I will. Thanks for stopping by.