Thursday, December 29, 2016

Review: Kindle Fire HD 8 Tablet + MoKo Case + ArmorSuit Screen Protector + SanDisk 64 GB micro SD Memory Card


All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black








All-New Fire HD 8, now with up to 12 hours of battery life, 2X the storage, and 50% more RAM for faster performance

Stunning 8" HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and Dolby Audio. Available in four colors.

Now with the Alexa cloud-based voice service - just press and ask

Amazon Underground, where thousands of apps, games and even in-app items are 100% free

Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle e-books, apps and games

Prime members get unlimited access to a huge selection of songs, books, videos and more

16 or 32 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 200 GB of expandable storage




My Review Fire HD 8:

I knew when I first saw the new Kindle Fire I had to have it. Not because I needed a new one. I wanted it for its size and because of its battery life. It will stay charged for up to 12 hours. I only use mine for reading and it actually stays charged for a few days well that is if I only use it at night and when we have a doctor’s appointment. I just love it I can read for hours and hours before the battery goes dead.

I still have my Kindle Fire 7 that I bought in 2015 and I still love it as well but the battery does not last as long as the 8 but when the battery goes dead on one I still have the other. With two kindles you can charge one while reading on the other. I take one or both of my kindles everywhere I go. I never know when I may get a few minutes to read. I wouldn’t take anything for my Kindle well maybe a new one. Ha Ha…

Oh I thought I would just throw this one in I also still have the first kindle I bought in 2013 and guess what it still works. I gave it to my husband and he uses it now.

Kindles are more than just a reader. You can also check all your social media sites and keep up with family and friends. You can also go online. Kindle has Alexa now. Alexa is an app where you can ask her certain things and she will give you an answer. You can check the weather on a kindle. You can do almost anything on a kindle that you can do on a pc but of course there are still lots of things you can’t do as well. But you can get an app for just about anything. You can play games if that is your thing or listen to music or audiobooks.








MoKo Case for All-New Amazon Fire HD 8 (2016 6th Generation) - Slim Folding Stand Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep for Fire HD 8 Tablet (6th Gen, 2016 release Only), BLACK


Automatically wakes or puts Amazon All-New Fire HD 8 2016 Tablet to sleep when the lid is opened and closed. Easy access to all features and controls.

Lightweight and protective. Premium PU leather exterior and microfiber interior.

Built in flip stand with typing and viewing angles. Magnetic closure and stylus loop.

Interior hand strap for comfortable one-handed use.

Lifetime warranty. Please search "MoKo" for more options.




My Review of Moko Cover:

I absolutely love the Moko Cover for Kindle Fire 8!!! When I first started using it I was like I am not going to like this no way no how. But it didn’t take me long to fall in love with it. I bought the Moko Cover like two months ago and I loved it so much that I bought another one for my Kindle Fire 7.

These covers are just so amazing. I can’t give them enough praise. If I could give them more than five stars I would. I love that it wakes up when you open it and goes off immediately after closing. You don’t have to hit the on and off buttons on your kindle. Amazing!!! It is also very sturdy and your kindle sits up very well. It also seems to be very strongly made and won’t wear out quickly.

I definitely would recommend the Moko Cover for your kindle fire. It is amazing. Did I mention how amazing I think they are?







Fire HD 8 Screen Protector (6th Gen - 2016 Release) - ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Lifetime Replacements - Anti-Bubble Ultra HD Screen Protector for Fire HD 8 Tablet (2016)

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Kit for Fire HD 8 (6th Generation - 2016 Release) includes our MilitaryShield piece(s), Installation Solution, Squeegee, Lint-free cloth, and Installation Instructions.

Ultra HD Clear and amazingly thin, perfectly matches the contours of your device. Easy application with flexible material is designed for maximum full coverage on curved corners and edges on your device.

Created from scratch-proof, ultra-tough, optically clear, military-grade, yellow-resistant material and is custom fit for each particular gadget and device with full body and screen protection.

MilitaryShield has self-healing technology, which helps eliminate minor scratches on the film all by itself. Significantly reduces dust, oil and fingerprint smudges.

ArmorSuit stands behind the quality of our MilitaryShield products to ensure 100% Satisfaction to all of our customers. All ArmorSuit MilitaryShield products are backed by Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Made in USA.




My Review of Fire HD 8 ArmorSuit Screen Protector:

The ArmorSuit Screen Protectors fit perfectly and are easy to apply. Just follow the instruction and you are good to go. When you are using your kindle you can’t even tell the screen protector is there it is so clear. Would recommend for your kindle. 






SanDisk 64 GB micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and All-New Fire TV:


Exclusive “Made for Amazon” SD memory card - the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV

Load your Fire Tablet with more fun - by adding space for additional photos, music and movies

Download your apps and games directly to the SD card

Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback

Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay




My Review of SanDisk 64 GB micro SD Memory Card:


SanDisk Memory Card is easy to install and to add all your apps, pics, books, movies, music or whatever it is you would like to add. It is so easy to use you won’t even know it is there. Just install set your kindle to automatically download to your SD Memory Card and you will be good to go. The size of 64 GB will hold a lot of books or whatever it is you like. The price is a steal too. 


Moko Cover Front*



Moko Cover Back*



Moko Cover with Kindle Landscape*



Moko Cover with Kindle Portrait*




*Photos taken with Kindle Fire 7 2015

0 comments: