Friday, January 17, 2020

Review: His, Hers, Ours by Kathy Dinisi @kathysad



His, Hers, Ours
by Kathy Dinisi
Published: June 30, 2017
Genre: Horror


Blurb:



His,Hers,Ours is a short horror story

Audrey and Jax are the perfect and loving couple....Or so they thought. What if one of them is hiding a wickedly evil secret? Can their love withstand the horrible truth?



My Review:


Audrey and Jax had the perfect marriage and a perfect life. Audrey believed that she had married the perfect man until she woke up one night to see that a monster was standing in her husband’s place.

Audrey woke up to a horrible, bloody filled night. Audrey was scared out of her wits she didn’t know if she was going to make it out of this night alive but she fought with everything in her.

His, Hers, Ours was a very short book that started out with a bang from the first page and never let up. It started out with a horror filled bloody, gory mess that pulled me in from the first page with all the non-stop action over every blood filled page of intense darkness. It was just one twist after another.

When I picked up His, Hers, Ours I didn’t know what to expect or think about that title but as the story progressed and it released its secrets it wasn’t long before I was thinking now I understand it. I only had one little problem with His, Hers, Ours and that is that it was not long enough I need more. I think Audrey has more to say with that ending.

His, Hers, Ours is an exceptionally written story with very descriptive scenes that you will devour in seconds. I don’t think no I know that I have read a book by Kathy Dinisi that I did not like. Kathy knows how to write a story that will stick with you for a very long time.

If you love horror, blood filled books with lots and lots of action then you are going to die for His, Hers, Ours. One click yourself a copy today!


Connect with Kathy Dinisi:



0 comments: