Thursday, May 21, 2020

Review: Rebellious Fae (Fae Prison Academy #2) by Margo Ryerkerk & Holly Hook @MargoRyerkerk @hollyannehook


Rebellious Fae
Fae Prison Academy #2
by Margo Ryerkerk & Holly Hook
Published: May 21, 2020
Genre: Fae, Vampire, Magic, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy

Blurb:

The king of the Summer Court wants war. He has taken hostage the consort of the Winter Court Queen, who’s preparing to invade our lands. I can’t blame my former friend for her anger, but I also can’t stand by and watch her destroy innocent Summer Court fae.

Using every ounce of magic and ingenuity I have, I must find a way to free her consort and return him safely without King Peter discovering my betrayal.

Yet every step I make only gets me deeper and deeper in danger. Will I find a solution in time, or will I pay dearly for my insolence?

Join me on my heart-racing and enchanting adventure now!

Rebellious Fae is a YA/New Adult fae academy novel and the second book in the Prison Fae Academy trilogy.

Book 3, Wrathful Fae will be released in June 2020.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

King Peter of the Summer Court has taken the Winter Court Queens’ consort Thorsten hostage. The Queen will do whatever it takes to get him back even if she has to freeze everyone in the Summer Court. The King knew that if he drew out the Queen’s consort that it would lead to war. But I think the King may have more than war on his plate for taking Thorsten.

Virgie feels responsible for allowing the king to take Onyx’s consort. Virgie takes action to get Thorsten back before war can break out between the Summer Fae and the Winter Fae. Virgie has a plan but there are a few people she must contact before her plan can be put into action. In the meantime she has to practice using her powers the powers that she is going to need when rescuing Thorsten and saving the Fae world from war and death.

Rebellious Fae is a fast paced and thrilling read that will pull you into its depths from the first page with all the action and suspense. The world building is so amazing that it just jumps off the page and into your mind until you are lost in its world and you are racing to the end right along with Virgie as she tries to save the Fae from the Summer Court King and imminent war. Oh and speaking of the ending that was one surprising twists that I wasn’t quiet expecting. I can’t wait for the next book Wrathful Fae coming June 2020 to see what Virgie has instore for us.


I highly recommend Rebellious Fae to all vampires, fae and magic fans. One click your copy today to begin this wonderful journey in the Fae world. 


Connect with Margo Ryerkerk:

Connect with Holly Hook:

0 comments: