Friday, April 7, 2023

Review: Death Warning by Andrew Barrett @AndrewBarrettUK

Death Warning

by Andrew Barrett

CSI Eddie Collins, #7

Published: April 7, 2023

Publisher: The Ink Foundry

Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Suspense


Blurb:


Would you break the rules to let a mother hold her daughter one last time?

A young male is brutally stabbed to death in a neglected yard, and the weather has already destroyed any potential forensic evidence before CSI Eddie Collins can get there. While at the scene he takes another call, this time he’s needed at a female suicide in a good part of Leeds. Eddie is stunned to find both deaths are connected.

There’s a lot of work for Eddie and his small team, and while they’re working to prove the case against the killer, the killer is busy in another part of town.

Join Eddie as he dives headfirst into this dark and thrilling crime investigation, where he faces tragedy and horror, and where he risks everything to find the truth before the killer finds him.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Death Warning is the seventh book in the CSI Eddie Collins series. Death Warning like all the books before it starts out with a bang. It will keep you hanging on page after page as Eddie dives into all the murders that are turning up and are connected in some surprising way. The suspense will keep you hanging on turning those pages racing to the end to see what is going on and who is doing all the killing.

I have read each and every one of Eddie’s books and truly enjoyed them all. Each one just gets better and better. Each one is filled with so many twists and turns. Once I pick up one of Eddie’s books I am not able to lay it aside until I have read the last page to see how it all turns out.

I love the way Eddie talks and he is always spouting out one thing or another. I caught myself laughing out loud on more than one occasion. I do believe I may have to borrow one or two of Eddie’s one-liners there. Once you get to know him you will find that Eddie is really a cool guy.

I like reading Eddie’s books not just because of the things he says but how ruthless he is in his search for the truth. I also like the fact that there is usually more than one murder in his stories. He always manages to keep you hanging on right up to the end.

I highly recommend Death Warning to all thriller fans! Grab your copy of Death Warning today!



Connect with Andrew Barrett:

1 comments:

Andrew Barrett said...

Absolutely wonderful review! Thank you so much for posting this.