Friday, April 7, 2023

Review: Salvation-1: Exodus by Kate L. Mary @kmary0622


 Salvation-1: Exodus

by Kate L. Mary

Published: April 7, 2023

Publisher: Twisted Press, LLC

Genre: Science Fiction, Apocalyptic, Alien Invasion, First Contact


Blurb:


The end is only the beginning…


It’s the final days of Earth, and Tessa has made her peace with dying. Her life has never been a fairy tale, so it makes perfect sense she’d perish with most of the people on the planet. Except luck is finally on her side, as is her Knight in shining armor, Ty, who puts his own life on the line to make sure she gets to Salvation-1 before zero hour.

The ship is supposed to be humanity’s chance to start over, but making it off Earth is only the beginning.

Forty years in hyper sleep, a new planet in a new galaxy, and a whole new set of challenges. When nothing turns out out the way they thought it would, Tessa and the other survivors once again find themselves fighting for their lives. Only this time if they lose, there’s no chance of escape.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Salvation-1: Exodus has been one of the best books I have ever read if not the best. I have always had a fascination with books or movies about the world ending and humans taking a ship to live in space. I love Star Trek TV shows and movies. I love all of the Star Trek TV shows. Salvation-1: Exodus reminds me a little about that new TV show The Ark as well.

Once I started reading Salvation-1: Exodus I was hooked. I was drawn into its world the moment I read that first word. I was lost from beginning to end. I was glued to the pages. I couldn’t turn them fast enough to suit me. The world that has been created for Salvation-1: Exodus is the best one I have ever seen. I can’t get enough of this world and can’t wait to see what comes next.

Salvation-1 starts off with a blast as the world is about to end. Tessa has made her peace with the fact that she is going to die along with billions more as the world is destroyed. But at the last minute, Tessa gets word that she has a place on Salvation-1.

But the journey of getting there is going to be difficult in a world that is going mad. Chaos has set in making Tessa’s journey to the ship dangerous. She only has a short amount of time to make it to the ship before her time runs out and she loses her golden ticket.

People are attacking the chosen ones in the street and Tessa could be their next victim. A knight in shining armor steps up to help Tessa out. Ty is doing his best to see that she makes it to Salvation-1 on time. Ty is a very good sole as he does not have a golden ticket. Ty will not be getting on the ship as he has not been chosen.

Salvation-1: Exodus has many twists and turns. There are quite a few twists that made me want to do a happy dance. But some not so much. But they all kept the story rolling page after page.

I have said this before and I am sure I will say it again but it has never been a truer statement for me this time. I would love more than anything to see Salvation-1: Exodus made into a TV show. I look forward to reading more from this world in future books. I hope it won’t be long.

I highly recommend Salvation-1: Exodus to everyone who likes TV shows like Star Trek, The 100, and the new show The Ark. Grab your copy of Salvation-1: Exodus for a new beginning to a new world today!


Connect with Kate L. Mary:

0 comments: