Monday, April 10, 2023

Review: Reckoning in an Undead Age (Undead Age #3) by A.M. Geever @amgeever1

Reckoning in an Undead Age

Undead Age #3

by A.M. Geever

Published: May 25, 2021

Publisher: ZBZ-1 Press

Genre: Dystopian, Apocalyptic, Post-Apocalyptic, Zombies, Horror, Young Adult


Blurb:


Their mission was to save the world. Will they be able to save themselves?


In Portland, a crisis looms—and Miranda stumbles upon a secret. It might be the key to avert catastrophe, but only if she gains the trust of an unreliable ally.

Mario’s journey to San Jose is complicated by an unexpected discovery that brings what he’s lost into stark relief, and reminds him of what he still has to lose.

Faced with a reckoning, Miranda must make things right, while Mario risks everything to save the people he loves.

Can they finish their mission and find their way back to one another, or will they become another casualty of the Undead Age?

Read the satisfying conclusion that doesn’t disappoint today! Almost 600 pages of thrilling post-apocalyptic zombie survival adventure!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Reckoning in an Undead Age is the third and last book in the Undead Age trilogy. Like the two books before it, Reckoning in an Undead Age kept me glued to my seat racing to the end to see how it all was going to turn out.

I was pulled into its depths from the first page with never a dull moment in between. Like always when it comes to zombies I couldn’t get enough as I raced through page after page.

A.M. Geever kept my heart racing each time they found themselves surrounded by zombies. I didn’t know if they were going to find a way out or not. My heart would leap into my throat each and every time.

In Times like this the atmosphere was so thick with tension that part of me wanted to look the other way but the biggest part of me said no way Jose I just couldn’t stop looking and reading as I had to know if they were going to be ok or not. I was hooked by all the suspense and the not knowing how it was going to turn out.

Don’t get me wrong I live for all the zombie fighting scenes. A.M. Geever knows how to build a world that keeps you wanting and coming back for more. The descriptions are so vividly written making it so very easy to picture each and every scene in my head as if I was right there and at times I felt as if I were.

I love this world that was created for the Undead Age trilogy. I am so sad to see it end. I do hope to see more of these characters and this world in a spin-off maybe.

I love this Undead Age world so much that I highly recommend it to all zombie fans! Grab your copy of Reckoning in an Undead Age today!

But I do suggest that if you haven’t read the first two books yet then let me recommend that you do. The sooner the better I say.


Be sure and check out all the books in the Undead Age Trilogy


Love in an Undead Age #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Damage in an Undead Age #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Reckoning in an Undead Age #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with A.M. Geever:

Website ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub ~ Twitter ~ Facebook

 

0 comments: