Thursday, April 27, 2023

Review: Shifters and Shenanigans (The Blood Witch Saga #8) by Theophilus Monroe

Shifters and Shenanigans

The Blood Witch Saga #8

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: April 27, 2023

Genre: Young Adult, Teen, Vampire, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Faerie, Witches, Wolves, Demons, Succubus


Blurb:


I've been framed for murder.

The evidence is damnable.


To catch a vampire draining the life out of someone on camera...


When the killer looked back, my face was staring right into the monitors.

Not even the Voodoo Queen can defend me. I'm on the run.


F***ING SHAPESHIFTERS!


Someone wants me out of the picture. They want me on the run.

Who did it? Why are they framing me?


There's a bounty on my head. Forget hunters—they're problem enough. Every vampire, witch, vodouisant, and werewolf in New Orleans is looking to collect.


ABOUT THE BLOOD WITCH SAGA (SERIES)


I'm Hailey Bradbury: Hedge Witch and Vampire.

My sire was staked moments after I was turned.


As a youngling, the Voodoo Queen took me in. She taught me her art.


I've been working with the new Mistress of the Vampire Council.

She trained me in the ways of vampirism, the path of the night.


Witchcraft + Voodoo + Vampirism = what I call bloodwitchery.


Most witches won't mess with the power latent in blood.

It's dark. It's dangerous. But if you can master it...


You can harness the power of life itself.



Shifters and Shenanigans is the eighth volume in Theophilus Monroe’s expansive Blood Witch Saga.


Hailey Bradbury was only sixteen when she was turned seven years ago. She might be a young vampire—but she’s an accomplished badass witch. After all, only the most daring of witches dabble in blood magic.


Readers of Monroe’s Legacy of a Vampire Witch, Voodoo Academy series, or The Legend of Nyx, have encountered Hailey before. Now, she has come into her own. She may be a member of the Vampire council, her mentor might be the Voodoo Queen, but no one tells this blood witch what to do. Devils and Dragons is an action packed Urban Fantasy with a dose of closed door Paranormal Romance.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Shifters and Shenanigans is the eighth book in The Blood Witch Saga. Reading Shifters and Shenanigans like the seven books before it has been a blast. I love all the characters. I love that Theophilus Monroe brings characters from other books into another. I love that their worlds connect. I love that all the characters are connected in different books.

Shifters and Shenanigans kept me on the edge of my seat racing to the end as I couldn’t get enough of all the fighting and magic. The descriptions were so vividly written, I could see it all playing out in my head as if I was right there.

Hailey, Nico, Connor, Corbin, and everyone else kept me hanging on and wanting more. I love their attitudes and their personalities. I can’t wait to read more about these characters in this world or another.

In Shifters and Shenanigans, Hailey’s world has been turned upside down. She has been framed for murder. The evidence is incriminating. She was caught on camera standing in the middle of the street draining the life out of someone.

Did she do it? Or is she being framed? If she is being framed the next question would be how? If that is not Hailey’s face on the camera then whose is it? The next question is why? Why would anyone want to frame Hayley?

I highly recommend Shifters and Shenanigans to all paranormal fans! Grab your copy of Shifters and Shenanigans today!


Be sure and check out all the books in The Blood Witch Saga


Voodoo and Vampires #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Witches and Wolves #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Devils and Dragons #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Ghouls and Grimoires #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Faeries and Fangs #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Monsters and Mambos #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Wraiths and Warlocks #7

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Shifters and Shenanigans #8

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

0 comments: