Thursday, April 27, 2023

Review: Devoured by Dawn (The Mating Games #3) (Fae Underworld Series) by Tricia Barr @The_Amarant

Devoured by Dawn

The Mating Games #3

Fae Underworld Series

by Tricia Barr

Published: April 27, 2023

Genre: Fantasy, Vampires, Fae, Paranormal Romance


Blurb:


Ten abducted humans. Seven Fae regents in need of mates. Welcome to the Mating Games.


Liam never wanted anything to do with the Fae that cast his people out centuries ago. He was happy enough to take on the role as Governor over the vampires that were all too happy to breed and conspire in the shadows of human society. But everything changed when he saved Brooke from the Vampire Cartel, when the Fae came to force her into the Mating Games. He'd been forced to reclaim his blood right as Vampire Heir and enter the gruesome competition to win her.

He never considered that his competitors would be so hell bent to prevent him from that. And he also never considered that Brooke would ally herself with friends true enough to risk their own lives to fight for her.

Evee and Justin, now aided by Dionys and Kennedy, embark on a harrowing quest to kill Sin and save Brooke. But nothing is ever that simple. They could never have imagined how their actions will impact not only their fates, but the fate of the entire Fae world.

Will any of them find their happily ever after when the sun rises? Or will they find the real games have only just begun?

If you like the bite of A Shade of Vampire, the thrill of The Hunger Games, and the steamy passion of Zodiac Academy, you’ll devour Tricia Barr’s Fae Underworld series. One-click Mated by Midnight to continue the deliciously dark adventure today!


Goodreads ~ Amazon


My Review:

Devoured by Dawn pulled me in with all its magic and glory from the first page just like the two books before it. The world-building was awesome, to say the least. Once again I was racing to the end. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. I had to know who was going to be mated to who. What a thrill. The characters kept me on my toes as they tried to save their friend and keep the evil king from taking over.

Devoured by Dawn has the same thrill as The Hunger Games or even Divergent. I enjoyed all the magic and the dark shadow. I enjoyed watching the mating games take place wondering who would pick who. Devoured by Dawn is a fast-paced read that kept me enthralled from beginning to end.

Once I picked it up there was no way I could lay it down until I had read the last page. The Mating Games will stay with me for a long time to come. I can still see it all playing out in my head as if I was there as one of the characters.

Devoured by Dawn has so much to offer. It has magic, vampires, fae, and of course the mating games. I fell in love with it all with the first book.

I highly recommend Devoured by Dawn to anyone looking for their next book to read! Grab your copy of Devoured by Dawn today!


Be sure to check out all the books in The Mating Games


Seduced by Sunset, Prequel

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Taken by Twilight #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Mated by Midnight #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Devoured by Dawn #3

Goodreads

Amazon



Connect with Tricia Barr

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub ~ Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

 

0 comments: