Friday, April 21, 2023

Review: Wolf Trapped (Curse of the Alpha #3) by D. N. Leo @dnleostory

Wolf Trapped

Curse of the Alpha #3

by D. N. Leo

Published: April 17, 2023

Publisher: Narrative Land Publishing

Genre: Fantasy, Shifters, Urban Fantasy, Demons, Mage


Blurb:


When passion and obligation collide, can a mage and an alpha shape-shifter ignite a forbidden flame? Ivy is a fierce private security guard, sworn to defend those in her charge. But when she meets Killian, a commanding wolf seeking her assistance, she's thrust into a dangerous dance of temptation and loyalty. With the fate of their people hanging in the balance, will Ivy and Killian dare to ignite the fire of their love, or succumb to the constraints of their duties? Experience the heat and tension in this explosive tale of love, magic, and the courage to choose

Scroll Up and One-Click Wolf Trapped to unlock a world of unpredictable and dangerous love of the supernaturals!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Wolf Trapped is the third book in the Curse of the Alpha series. Wolf Trapped like the two books before it starts off with a blast. I was hooked the moment I picked it up. The suspense kept me hanging on page after page. I do believe that Wolf Trapped is by far the best one yet. Don’t get me wrong each book is very unique in its own way but Wolf Trapped is my favorite.

The Curse of the Alpha series just gets better and better with each book. I am anxiously awaiting the next book in the series. The more I read the more I want to read. I love the world-building. It was so well done that I had no problem seeing it all play out in my head as if I was a part of the story.

In the first book, Wolf Cursed we meet Ivy and Killian for the first time when he hires Ivy to help protect him against a curse. Then in book two Killian goes missing and Ivy is hot on his trail. Now in Wolf Trapped Killian’s wolf has been taken from him and Ivy is doing everything in her power to return his wolf to him without killing him or his wolf in the process.

Wow! The question now is can Ivy save Killian and his wolf? Can she reunite the two before it is too late? Can she do it without killing one or the other or both? But before she can she must first learn the correct spell to do so. Can she do it? Can she learn the spell in time? If she does will it even work? The answers lie between the pages of Wolf Trapped.

Do I recommend Wolf Trapped? You bet I do! Grab a copy of Wolf Trapped today!


Be sure and check out all the books in the Curse of the Alpha Series.


Wolf Cursed #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Wolf Hunted #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Wolf Trapped #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with D. N. Leo

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

 

0 comments: