Thursday, June 22, 2023

Review: Stone Fury (Masonry, Magic, and Love #4) by Gayle Katz @booksbygayle

Stone Fury

Masonry, Magic, and Love #4

by Gayle Katz

Published: June 11, 2023

Publisher: In Your Face Publishers

Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Romance, Magic, New Adult, Gargoyle, Shifter


Blurb:

After a chance meeting with a human boy, will this half-gargoyle girl pursue love, even if she risks exposing her family’s magical secret?

A fiery young woman desperate to explore her magical heritage. Luna, the half-gargoyle, half-human daughter of Treyton and Nancy, is suffocating in the human world. Life as a magical being isn’t what it’s cracked up to be when she hides her gargoyle identity to survive. But when she bumps into a handsome human young man, she develops strange and wonderful new feelings that put her family in peril.

A strong but guilt-ridden young man. Bennett always buried his pain in his schoolwork. He’s a model citizen with eyes only for his studies. But when a captivating young lady flies into his life, his father could ruin everything, including Bennett’s chance at love.

As hostile forces terrorize the magical town, will Luna and Bennett’s blossoming relationship be shattered to pieces, or can they defeat the rogue forces threatening their young love—and their freedom?

Stone Fury is the enthralling fourth novel in the Masonry, Magic, and Love sweet paranormal romance series. If you want first loves, dastardly nemeses, and paranormal shenanigans without the steam, you’ll treasure Gayle Katz’s captivating gargoyle romance.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Stone Fury is the fourth book in the Masonry, Magic, and Love series, and like all the books before it, I was drawn deep into its world as my very own disappeared. I was lost between its pages the moment I read that first word. I felt as if I was a part of this mesmerizing world. I could see it all playing out right before my eyes as if I was a part of it.

Stone Fury is about Trey and Nancy’s twin daughters, Luna and Lyra. Luna and Lyra are half-gargoyle and half-human.

Luna wants more than anything to play soccer for her school but her parents Trey and Nancy don’t think that it is a good idea as she has not learned how to control her powers yet.

They are afraid that something terrible will happen. But Luna wants to play so bad that she signs up without her parent's knowledge. But of course, they find out and make her quit.

Stone Fury kept me on my toes with all of its twists and turns. I was racing to the end not able to turn the pages as fast as I wanted. The suspense kept me hanging on to each word. I can’t wait to read more stories from this magical world in the Masonry, Magic, and Love series.

If you like magic and romance all rolled into one story then let me suggest that you grab a copy of Stone Fury today and join in on all the magical fun!


Be sure and check out books in the Masonry, Magic, and Love Series.


Stone Guardian #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Stone Protector #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Stone Champion #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Stone Fury #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


 

Connect with Gayle Katz:


0 comments: