Saturday, July 15, 2023

Review: Blaze Of Anger (The Anger Series #1) by Melanie Bokstad Horev @MelanieBokstad

Blaze Of Anger

The Anger Series #1

by Melanie Bokstad Horev

Published: July 15, 2023

Genre: Dystopian, Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic


Blurb:


A Dystopian Thriller about the Bionic Boy of the Union


In the divided world of Eden 4023, anger is illegal, hidden, and suppressed. Doctor Tanger, the new hunter of angry people, is struggling to cope with the loss of a boy who changed his life. With the help of an orphan girl, Dancer, Tanger embarks on a journey of self-discovery that uncovers secrets about his past, the world he lives in, and the unexpected places where anger blazes. As Tanger is torn between loyalty and love, he encounters the Resistance and begins to question the controlling powers of Rita Hart and the Silvers. Will the people of Eden be able to unite and coexist in peace, or will they be forever divided by artificial intelligence humanoids?


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Blaze Of Anger is the first book in Melanie Bokstad Horev The Anger Series. I was drawn into the depths of Blaze Of Anger with the summary. Once I picked it up I was hooked even more as I couldn’t lay it down until I had read the last page.

Blaze Of Anger kept me hooked with all of its twists and turns with plenty of surprises as well. I enjoyed getting to know this world and all of its characters. We get to see the world of Blaze Of Anger through more than one character's eyes. I do like getting the story from more than one character as I feel like I get more of the story that way.

I love the story plot of Blaze Of Anger and the world that was created for it. I loved the science fiction elements and the Bionic Boy. The world in Blaze Of Anger is a divided one, The Federation and the Union. Every time I read Federation I thought about Star Trek. But the world of Blaze of Anger is nothing like Star Trek in general.

I remember this one lady Rita Hart, who wants to be in control and have all the power. I didn’t like the way she ran things. But never fear there was this other character DR. Tanger. After meeting her Tanger became weary of her and didn’t trust her at all.

The Federation and the Union are at odds with each other. They can’t get along. Can Tanger save the people? Will The Federation and the Union overcome their differences and live together as one?

I can’t wait to dive into the next book in The Anger Series Dance of Anger to read more of this wonderfully amazing world. Grab a copy of Blaze of Anger today for a new adventure! 



Connect with Melanie Bokstad Horev

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Website

0 comments: