Sunday, April 28, 2024

Review: Blood at Dawn (Dark Ink Tattoo #5) by Cassie Alexander @cassie_author

Blood at Dawn

Dark Ink Tattoo #5

Cassie Alexander

Published: August 9, 2022

Publisher: Caskara Press

Genre: Paranormal, Vampires, Romance, Bisexual Romance, Paranormal Romance, Shifters, Erotica


Blurb:


Jack: You would think that rescuing my boss and helping deliver her happily-ever-after would earn me a few points with Karma, or at least a couple nights off, but luck has never been on my side. I’ve got to make my own way in this new reality: my Mistress is dead, but Maya needs help fighting off other vampire gangs, a sacred warrior is after me for my part in their partner’s death, I’ve got a bloodslave following me like a pup, Francesca is breathing down my neck, the Dark Ink staff are in revolt, and the perpetual temptation of Zach is right next door. Oh, and Paco’s going to become a vampire in three nights.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished. Especially when you’re already dead.

Welcome to Dark Ink Tattoo, where needles aren't the only things that bite.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Blood at Dawn is the fifth book in the Dark Ink Tattoo series by Cassie Alexander. Blood at Dawn was just as good if not better than the first four books in the Dark Ink Tattoo series. I was hooked from the first page. The many twists and turns along with all the action kept me glued to my seat as I raced to the end to see how it was going to turn out.

Angela is no longer around as she left in the last book. Jack is now the sole owner of the tattoo shop. Jack’s life has not gotten any better since she left. If anything it has gotten worse. He has a blood slave, Luna following him around like a puppy dog wanting him to be her new master.

She needs a new master as she believes her present master, Maya is going to kill her. If that is not enough Maya needs his help as well in fighting off another vampire gang. I can’t believe I almost forgot about Paco.

Paco is Jack's boyfriend and he is going to become a vampire in three days. How is Paco going to feel when he wakes up to find out that he is dead. How is he going to react to the fact that he is now a vampire? How is he going to react to the fact that he was turned without his permission? WOW! So many questions. Oh, and let's not forget about all the hot and spicy scenes.

I highly recommend Blood at Dawn to all vampire fans! Grab a copy of Blood at Dawn today!


Be sure to check out all the books in the Dark Ink Tattoo series.


Blood of the Pack #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Blood at Dusk #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Blood by Midnight #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Blood by Moonlight #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Blood at Dawn #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Cassie Alexander

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

 

0 comments: