Monday, April 29, 2024

Review: Blood of the Dead (Dark Ink Tattoo #6) by Cassie Alexander @cassie_author

Blood of the Dead

Dark Ink Tattoo #6

Cassie Alexander

Published: February 1, 2023

Publisher: Caskara Press

Genre: Paranormal, Vampires, Romance, Bisexual Romance, Paranormal Romance, Shifters, Erotica


Blurb:


The final book in the Dark Ink Tattoo Series!

Everything’s been upside down since I helped Maya and the Faithful with the Rojo clan: Luna said no when I offered to turn her as per our arrangement, a sentiment I agree with but don’t understand—and Sam, my “favorite” Faithful, is telling me, an unholy being, to stay “topped up.”

And if there’s a hell for vampires, I’m living in it: Paco hasn’t come back since I turned him, and I need to break up with an all-too-human Zach for his own well-being.

When Luna’s kidnapped by a cult attempting to summon the Sleeper, I have absolute proof that it’s safer for everyone for me to be alone—but I’m going to need Paco’s help to find her, because he’s the only one who knows what her blood tastes like.

Will Paco forgive me for making him what I am, and will I get another chance to change Luna before she becomes a human sacrifice?


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Blood of the Dead is the sixth book in the Dark Ink Tattoo series by Cassie Alexander. I have enjoyed reading all the books in the Dark Ink Tattoo series and hate to see it end.

Like all the books before, Blood of the Dead grabbed my attention from the first page and never let go. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough as I needed to know how it ended. The world-building in the Dark Ink Tattoo series is just amazing. I loved how different vampires and werewolves were turned or changed.

I fell in love with all the characters from the first book. My favorite characters were Luna, Zack, Paco, Jack, Angela, and especially Rabbit. I liked getting to know each character and learning about their world. What an amazing world it is.

Jack is still missing Paco. Paco was not happy about becoming one of the dead. I do hope that Paco soon forgives Jack for turning him without asking permission. Jack is still keeping tabs on Paco and trying to look out for him the best he can.

Luna has been kidnapped. Jack needs Paco’s help to find her. The tension between Jack and Paco is high. Jack will do whatever it takes to find Luna and bring her home safely. Can Jack and Paco find Luna before it is too late?

I hate to see the Dark Ink Tattoo series end. But what a wonderful ending it was.

I highly recommend Blood of the Dead to all vampire fans! Grab a copy of Blood of the Dead today! I would suggest reading the books in order.


Be sure to check out all the books in the Dark Ink Tattoo series.


Blood of the Pack #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Blood at Dusk #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Blood by Midnight #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Blood by Moonlight #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Blood at Dawn #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Blood of the Dead #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Cassie Alexander

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

 

0 comments: