Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Review: Blood of the Pack (Dark Ink Tattoo #1) by Cassie Alexander @cassie_author

Blood of the Pack

Dark Ink Tattoo #1

Cassie Alexander

Published: January 5, 2022

Publisher: Caskara Press

Genre: Paranormal, Vampires, Romance, Bisexual Romance, Paranormal Romance, Shifters, Erotica 


Blurb:


Series now complete!

Angela:
I know fear well. It’s had me looking over my shoulder since the day I ran from The Pack, Nevada’s most dangerous werewolf motorcycle gang. I’ve had seven years to build a life and my tattoo parlor with the help of my best artist, Jack. But I’m living on borrowed time. My ex-boyfriend may still be in prison, but that won’t stop him from getting what he wants — our son.

Jack:
I want her, I crave her, but I can never have her. So I wait and watch from the shadows. But when a friend is murdered by the same gang that’s threatening Angela, I vow that they will never touch her. Their blood will be mine first.

She’s a wolf backed into a corner.
He’s a vampire on a tight leash.

Welcome to Dark Ink Tattoo, where needles aren't the only things that bite.

Blood of the Pack is the first book in the Dark Ink Tattoo series -- it's a scorching paranormal in the vein of Sons of Anarchy, with strong sexual situations and bisexual MCs. See reader reviews below for heat level and pairings!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Blood of the Pack is the first book in a new series Dark Ink Tattoo by Cassie Alexander. Blood of the Pack was a great start to the series. It kept me in the dark for sure. Blood of the Pack is a slow-burn kind of story that will keep you hanging on word after word waiting for the big impact.

Blood of the Pack has a lot to offer any paranormal reader. It has vampires, witches, and werewolves. Oh, and it even has a werewolf biker gang. Cool, huh? It even has a werewolf in prison. WOW! What a great start.

After reading that summary I thought I knew what to expect when I started reading Blood of the Pack but boy was I wrong. What I found between the pages was different than what I expected but it works quite well. Blood of the Pack is filled with lots of sex between its pages and characters. Ha Ha Ha!

So if that is your thing then grab a copy if not then you might want to look elsewhere for your next read but don’t let that stop you as it does have a good story for anyone who loves vampires and werewolves. It is sure to keep you guessing from the first page until the last. It will fill you with so many questions that you will want to keep reading until your inquisitiveness has been appeased.

Blood of the Pack is about Angela and Jack. Angela owns a tattoo parlor in Vegas. Jack is one of her best artists. Jack wants Angela but she has a boyfriend. She is afraid for her boyfriend. Angela has a son she calls Rabbit. Rabbit’s dad is in prison and is the leader of the werewolf pack. Angela has been hiding from her ex-boyfriend for the past seven years. But it seems that he has found her. What is she going to do?

Jack is a vampire but Angela doesn’t know. Jack has a thirst to quench. A quench that he quietens with sex and blood of course. The wolf pack kills a friend of Jack’s. He vows to keep Angela safe. He roams the streets at night trying to find the one responsible for his friend's death.

I highly recommend Blood of the Pack to anyone who likes a good vampire story! Grab a copy of Blood of the Pack today!  




Connect with Cassie Alexander

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram


 

0 comments: