Saturday, April 27, 2024

Review: Blood by Moonlight (Dark Ink Tattoo #4) by Cassie Alexander @cassie_author

Blood by Moonlight

Dark Ink Tattoo #4

Cassie Alexander

Published: May 8, 2022

Publisher: Caskara Press

Genre: Paranormal, Vampires, Romance, Bisexual Romance, Paranormal Romance, Shifters, Erotica


Blurb:


Angela: My secret is out, and now both Mark and Jack know that I’m a werewolf. Worse, my abusive ex-boyfriend, the one who made me this way, has escaped from prison and he’s after one thing: our son. The Pack is a brutal, criminal motorcycle gang: I don’t want that life for Rabbit. Jack says he can protect us, but the Pack is strong and if they catch us, they’ll kill me and take Rabbit. But if I’m going down, I’m taking Gray with me.

Jack: She’s a monster like me, but that doesn’t change how I feel about her. I’ll do everything I can to save her and her son. When old enemies reappear and my Mistress betrays me, I might have to give up everything to protect them from the Pack. Angela’s entrusted me with her son, and I won’t let her down.

A werewolf ready to make her last stand.

A vampire who will do anything to protect the innocent from the unholy.

Welcome to Dark Ink Tattoo, where needles aren't the only things that bite.

Dark Ink Tattoo is a scorching paranormal in the vein of Sons of Anarchy, with strong sexual situations and bisexual MCs.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Blood by Moonlight is the fourth book in the Dark Ink Tattoo by Cassie Alexander. Blood by Moonlight like the three books before starts off with a blast and never lets up.

There is action on almost every page. The action really ramped up in Blood by Moonlight. It had me racing through the book waiting to see what was on the next page. I couldn’t turn those pages fast enough as I wanted more and more.

Angela’s ex-boyfriend and the father of her son Rabbit have escaped prison and are hot on their trail. Jack is there with them as they race down the road running from her ex and his pack. If he catches them he will kill Angela and take Rabbit. Neither Angela nor Jack is ever going to let that happen even if it is the last thing they do.

Blood by Moonlight pulled me in from the first page and kept me hanging until the last. I love the world that was created for Blood by Moonlight. I can’t get enough of the vampires and werewolves in Blood by Moonlight. The twists just keep popping up surprising me more and more with each one.

The descriptions are so vividly written making it so easy for me to see it all playing out in my head as if I am a spectator on the outskirts. I would love to see the Dark Ink Tattoo series made into a TV show.

I highly recommend Blood by Moonlight to anyone who loves vampires and werewolves. Grab a copy of Blood by Moonlight today!


Be sure to check out all the books in the Dark Ink Tattoo series.


Blood of the Pack #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Blood at Dusk #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Blood by Midnight #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Blood by Moonlight #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Cassie Alexander

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

 

0 comments: