Monday, May 6, 2024

Review: The Last Sentrys (Sentrys of Terrene #2) by TC Marti

The Last Sentrys

Sentrys of Terrene #2

by TC Marti

Published: May 6, 2024

Publisher: Phoenix Rising

Genre: Post-apocalyptic, Dystopian, Military, Science Fantasy


Blurb:


A time of turmoil engulfs the Lost World of Terrene...


...Yet amidst the shadows of war, a new hope arises

Sabre Kjaergaard stands at the heart of the conflict, torn between the legacy of her late mentors and the sinister designs of her biological father, a leader in the imperial Venn Order. With her powers evolving and the stakes higher than ever, she must seek the legendary Minch Ware, the last known Spirit Elysian Master, to unlock the secrets of her rare abilities to control both Earth and Spirit.

But the path is fraught with danger. As her father's forces close in, the ultimate fate of Terrene hangs in the balance, with Sabre's choices pivotal in an intensifying war that threatens to engulf their reality.

Join Sabre as she navigates through betrayal, love, and the trials of destiny. The battle to restore liberty is heating up, and every page in this post-apocalyptic dystopian science fantasy promises an adventure where only the strongest will survive.


Goodreads ~ Amazon


 

My Review:

The Last Sentrys is the second book and a great continuation in the Sentrys of Terrene series by TC Marti. The Last Sentrys grabbed my attention from the first page and never let go even now as I write my review it is still in my mind. I was glued to the pages as I was pulled deeper into the story and once again I was lost in its world.

The Last Sentrys kept me hanging on with its many twists and turns. It kept me in suspense from the first page until the last. The more I read about Sabre the more invested I become and the more I want to know. I can’t wait for the next book to see what awaits us.  

I could see every scene playing out in my head as if I was there witnessing the whole thing and not reading it. I could see Sabre as she made her journey searching for the last known Spirit Elysian Master to help her learn how to use her abilities to control Earth and Spirit.

Her biological father is hot on her trail. Her friends are looking for her. Her brother wants to help look for her but he can’t as it would be safer for him to stay behind where their father can’t get his hands on him and use him as bait to capture Sabre. He is not thrilled with this plan at all but relents reluctantly.

I enjoyed following Sabre on her journey as she faced the battles and trials that would help her learn her abilities. Sabre is placed in a hard place as she is no longer sure which direction to take or who is right or wrong. War may be right around the corner for Sabre and her friends. Will Sabre make the right choices to keep everyone safe? What will she do?

I highly recommend grabbing a copy of The Last Sentrys today and join Sabre on her journey!  




Connect with TC Marti:

Website ~ Amazon ~ Goodreads

 

0 comments: