Friday, June 7, 2024

Review: Deadly Vows (Irish Mafia Kings #2) by January Bain @JanuaryBain

Deadly Vows

Irish Mafia Kings #2

by January Bain

Published: June 4, 2024

Publisher: Totally Bound Publishing

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Mafia


Blurb:


FROM EXCITING ROMANCE AUTHOR JANUARY BAIN

Book two in the Irish Mafia Kings series

I' m an Irish King. I take what I want. And I want her, the one woman I should leave the hell alone.

I' m Devlin Lyons, second-in-command of Montreal' s ruling Irish Mafia family. I give no quarter to any man— or woman. And then I meet her, Dr. Katrianna Bell, a blue-eyed angel who heals the sick and cares for the wounded.

I didn' t intend to fall for her, but now I can' t live without her. She' s going to be mine, body and soul, no matter how hard she fights against us being together... or how much fate is trying to keep us apart.

Because I never let go of what' s mine.


Goodreads ~ Amazon


My Review:

Deadly Vows is the second book in the Irish Mafia Kings by January Bain. Like the first book Deadly Sins, Deadly Vows drew me into its depths the moment I read that first page. It held my attention right up to the last page. But wait a minute that is not quite true as it is still holding my attention as I still here writing this review.

The world-building for this series is well for lack of a better word wonderful, just wonderful. I can’t give this series enough praise as I fell in love with this series with the first book Deadly Sins. And now with book two Deadly Vows, I am more in love with it than ever.

The attraction and love between the two characters, Irish Mafia King Devlin Lyons and Dr. Katrianna Bell is just great. These two will keep you coming back for more.

Katrinna is hiding from her uncle, Nikolai Annikov who is part of the Russian Syndicate. Uncle Nik has come back into her life. He wants something from her. Nik is using Katrianna to get what he wants. If Katrianna doesn’t do as he asks he can’t promise that her sister will be safe. Katrianna will do whatever it takes to keep her sister safe. Devlin will do whatever he has to do to keep Katrianna safe.

What does Nik want from Katrianna? Can Katrianna do what he wants? Can she keep her sister safe? Can Devlin protect Katrianna and her sister from their uncle? Will Katrianna let her guard down long enough to let Devlin in? Is there a way that Katrianna and Devlin can ever be together? So many questions. All these questions kept me racing to the end as I just had to know the answers.

I highly recommend Deadly Vows who likes mafia romance books. Grab a copy of Deadly Vows today!


Be sure to check out all the books in Irish Mafia Kings


Deadly Sins #1

Goodreads

Amazon


Deadly Vows #2

Goodreads

Amazon



Connect with January Bain:

0 comments: