Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Review: Bloody Moon (The Fury of a Vampire Witch #8) by Theophilus Monroe

Bloody Moon

The Fury of a Vampire Witch #8

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: May 31, 2024

Genre: Vampire, Paranormal, Romance, Thriller, Suspense, Magic, Witches, Ghost


Blurb:


When the blood moon rises...

so do the souls of the dead.

A few hauntings. No big deal, right?

What's the worst that can happen?

They might scare the crap out of you. You might need to change your bedsheets...

But ghosts can't really hurt people...

Or, can they?

Vampires don't have souls. They remain in possession of Baron Samedi...

The ghosts have decided to fill the vacancy.

My magic is protecting me... for now...

But I might be the only real vampire left.

How do you exorcise a human spirit from a vampire's body? Is it even possible?

Bloody Moon is the eighth book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch. You've met Mercy before in The Legacy of a Vampire Witch and The Blood Witch Saga. She's fought against devils and demons, insidious witches, and old-world vampires. When she returns to Exeter, where she grew up as a girl, she'll find enemies even bigger and badder than anything she's ever faced before.

A great series for fans of the True Blood / Sookie Stackhouse novels or the Underworld franchise to sink their fangs into. The Fury of a Vampire Witch features a dark and twisty romance, action that could even get a vampire's heart pumping, and a snarky badass heroine.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Bloody Moon is the eighth book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch by Theophilus Monroe. I didn’t think this series The Fury of a Vampire Witch or any book by Theophilus Monroe could get any better but boy was I wrong. Bloody Moon did just that, got better that is. I loved reading Bloody Moon.

I was very glad to see all our old friends once again. I didn’t know how much I had been missing Pauli’s colorful self. He had me laughing right out loud on many occasions. I couldn’t help myself especially when he started hitting people upside the head. I loved it. Pauli is just the icing on the cake as Mercy and all the other characters were amazing as well.

Bloody Moon took me on the ride of my life as ghosts started making an appearance and taking over the bodies of the vampires. Mercy had her hands full this time around trying to find a way to save all her friends. She had to find a way to get the ghosts to leave her friends and they still be alive or well, maybe not so much alive but you know what I mean as they are vampires.

Theophilus Monroe has done it once again he has knocked this one out of the park. Yeah, a home run to be sure. I have loved every book by Theophilus Monroe that I have ever read. I can’t wait to read more to see what lies ahead for Mercy and all her friends. I feel like they are my friends as I get to know them a little better with each book.

Now I highly recommend that anyone who loves a good paranormal book with vampires, witches, dragons, ghosts, and magic all rolled into one grab a copy of Bloody Moon today! But hey, why not grab a copy of all the books in The Fury of a Vampire Witch while you are there!


Be sure to check out all the books in The Fury of a Vampire Witch Saga


Bloody Queen #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Underground #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Retribution #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Bastards #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Brilliance #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Merry #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Hearts #7

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Moon #8

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

0 comments: