Thursday, August 8, 2024

Review: Bound by Destiny (Coven of Shadows and Secrets, #6) by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites

Bound by Destiny

Coven of Shadows and Secrets, #6

by Ashley McLeo

Published: August 8, 2024

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: New Adult, Romance, Paranormal, Demons, Fantasy, Vampires, Witches, Magic


Blurb:


A cursed given.

A hostage taken.

A world on the brink of war.

Five of seven—that’s how many Vindix I’ve found. Usually, I’d call that a decent average, but decent is not nearly good enough and time is running out.

Add that to the fact that Hans, one of the five Vindix I’ve managed to find, is in a coma, cursed by the vampire queen herself.

Oh, and Gunner is still missing.

Before we can solve a single one of those problems, the Princes of Hell claim their territories, throwing the human world into complete upheaval.

They say when it rains it pours. Well, the Coven of Shadows and Secrets must be in a hurricane.

But when a glimmer of light comes from a place of absolute darkness, things begin to shift, and the winds of fate turn in our favor.

I only hope that they stay that way until we can finish the Princes of Hell once and for all.

Bound by Destiny is the final book in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets Series. Expect six POVs, the development of three romances, and so much action and adventure it will make your head spin.

This series is intended for readers 18 years or older.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Bound by Destiny is the sixth and last book in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets series by Ashley McLeo. Bound by Destiny grabbed my attention from the first page and held on right up until the end. Once I picked up Bound by Destiny it pulled me so deep into its world that I lost all account of the world around me.

I could see it all in my head the descriptions were so vividly written making it easy to do so. My favorite parts were when they were using their magic and casting spells. The tension ramps up when the demons come out to play.

The demons have come out to play. They have taken over and it is left to Meredith and the others to find all seven of the Vindix to help them stop the demons.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the books in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets series I hate to see it end. I hope to see these characters make an appearance in another series.

Bound by Destiny is told from six different characters' points of view. As I have said before I love getting to see the world through the eyes of various characters it makes the story more interesting to know what is going on in more than one character's head.

I highly recommend Bound by Destiny to all fans of the paranormal, magic, demons, vampires, witches, and ghosts. Grab a copy of Bound by Destiny today and join this magical adventure!


Be sure to check out book one in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets


Seeker of Secrets #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Hunted by Darkness #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


History of Witches #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Marked by Fate #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Kingdoms of Sin #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bound by Destiny #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub 

 

Connect with Ashley McLeo:

0 comments: