Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Review: Death to All Monsters (Sebastian Winter #1) by Theophilus Monroe

Death to All Monsters

Sebastian Winter #1

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: August 22, 2024

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Fiction, Urban Fantasy, Thriller


Blurb:


I hunt monsters, but not for glory or money. I'm searching for my wife.

A decade ago, she was taken. Now, I've found a clue.

The twisted horns. The eerie glow in its eyes. Is this the creature I've been chasing?

Time is running out. Hope blurs with madness.

Can I confront the past without losing myself to vengeance?

Will I find her, or become the very thing I hunt?

Death to All Monsters is the first book in the pulse-pounding Sebastian Winter series. Dive into a world where not all monsters are guilty, and not all hunters play by the rules. If you crave urban fantasy with a gritty edge, witty banter, and heart-stopping action, this book is for you. Perfect for fans of Jim Butcher's Dresden Files and the Winchester brothers from Supernatural. Don't miss out on this thrilling new series - grab your copy now and join the hunt!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Death to All Monsters is the first book in the Sebastian Winter series by Theophilus Monroe. This is not the first time we have seen Sebastian Winter in one of Theophilus' books he has appeared in other books. I could not wait to dive into Death to All Monsters.  I was pulled deep into Sebastian’s world after reading the first page.

Death to All Monsters kept me on my toes with all the different emotions floating around through the story. There are all kinds of monsters in Death to All Monsters. 


Sebastian has been hunting and killing monsters for almost ten years after one took his wife on their honeymoon. Sebastian has not given up looking for her in all these years.

Sebastian does not hunt monsters for money he is only looking for his missing wife and will not stop until he finds her or he is dead whichever comes first. Sebastian’s journey may take him straight to H3!!.

I loved Sebastian’s monster-hunting partner Donnie. I loved his attitude. He was hilarious. I loved the things he said. Donnie is a straight-up kind of person with a nothing to hide attitude. He had me in tears from laughing so hard many times.

I can’t wait to read more about Sebastian and Donnie in the next book in the Sebastian Winter series. I can’t wait to see what comes next for these two. What monsters are on the agenda next? But wait I digress. What happened to Sebastian’s wife? Who took her and why? Is she still alive after all these years? Is she still the same person Sebastian married ten years ago?

Death to All Monsters is full of questions and the only way to get the answers is by reading it. Death to All Monsters is full of secrets that it reveals slowly page after page leaving you in suspense from beginning to end without a dull moment in between.

I recommend anyone who loves a good monster-hunting story give Death to All Monsters a try. I am very sure that you will not regret it one bit. So grab a copy of Death to All Monsters today as I know you want to.


Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

0 comments: