Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #5

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of the post on Pen to Paper.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!



On My Wishlist Week #5:

The Witching Pen (Witching Pen Novellas #1) by Dianna Hardy


Published August 26th 2011 by Lulu


Goodreads synopsis:

It's hard being the most powerful witch on the planet. It's even harder when you're a twenty-five year old virgin who'll lose all of that power the moment you sleep with someone ... that's why Elena's never slept with her best friend and flatmate, Karl, despite the true feelings they harbour for each other.

Elena's about to discover that there are even more difficult things in life to deal with. One of them comes in the form of a pen she discovers one day, a pen that allows anything she writes to come to pass...

Suddenly, it's not just her powers or her heart that's at stake, but her very soul, as a dream demon with a seductive pull uses the pen to try and turn her away from her reality, and from Karl.

But the pen is just the beginning. Everything Elena has believed in is a lie, and her world is about to fall apart...

Why I chose The Witching Pen

The Witching Pen has been on my TBR list since Mar 11, 2012. I love reading almost anything with witches in it. Especially if it contains info about witchcraft, Wiccan and how it is practiced. The summary makes it sound like a fantastic read. Elena being the most powerful witch on the planet and she can't sleep with anyone or she will lose all of her magic. A Witching pen that everything that she writes comes true now that is magic.

Leave me a comment with a link to your Wishlist Wednesday. I would very much like to see what you chose. If you are a new follower please let me know in comment so that I can return the favor. Thanks for stopping in for a visit. I love my visitors.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
New follower here. I did my first Wishlist Wednesday today! I really enjoy a good witch book! I have a feeling these Wednesday's will cause me to add more books to by to read list. Check out my post if you'd like. It is a book I NEED haha! http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/