Thursday, January 6, 2022

Review: The Legacy of Malchus (Zombie Whisperer Chronicles #3) by Chandra Fry @ChandraFry12

 

The Legacy of Malchus

Zombie Whisperer Chronicles #3

by Chandra Fry

Published: July 7, 2020

Publisher: Hydra Productions Online LLC

Genre: Dystopian, Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic, Zombies, Horror


Blurb:


War is brewing and it is only the blood of Malchus that can help save the day...

Now that Malchus is alive, he has a lot to answer for but may not have a lot of time.

With a new enemy to face and some fresh new discoveries about Malchus, they are determined to come up with a plan that will help them win the war. Outnumbered and outwitted, it will take careful planning on their part to beat the MM at their game.

The gang becomes confident in their newfound abilities, thinking they are going to win the war. That is, until a General gets a hold on them and takes them on a deadly journey.

The last book in this dystopian sci-fi series will keep fans of Max Brooks and Seth Grahame-Smith‎ on their toes.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

I am still in love with the Zombie Whisperer Chronicles. I was really sad after reading the last book, book two in the Zombie Whisperer Chronicles, The Retribution of Lilly as it did leave us with one of my favorite characters gone never to be seen again or so I thought until I picked up the third and final book in the series, The Legacy of Malchus and there he was alive and well. Oh, wait I’m not so sure alive is the correct word as he is still a zombie, right? But anyway I was sure glad to see him.

What an amazing journey the Zombie Whisperer Chronicles has taken us on. I have sorely enjoyed reading each and every book in the series. Each book just gets better and better with each turn of the page. I just love the new twists on the zombies. I do believe that book three The Legacy of Malchus has stepped up with all the action and even more twists on the zombies.

This is one amazing zombie world in my opinion. I can’t get enough of the zombies in this world. I am so, so, so sad to see the last of these wonderful characters and this amazing world. I really, really hope that this is not the end of this world. I hope to see more of this world in future books. I need more now, please.

I highly recommend The Legacy of Malchus to all those zombie fans out there!

Go grab your copy of The Legacy of Malchus and step into the world of zombies today!  


Be sure and check out the other books in the Zombie Whisperer Chronicles



Before the Whispers: A Zombie Whisperer Chronicles Prequel


Goodreads


Amazon



Origins: A Zombie Whisperer Chronicles Novella


Goodreads


Amazon


BookBub



The Journey of Malchus #1


Goodreads


Amazon


BookBub



The Retribution of Lilly #2


Goodreads


Amazon


BookBub



The Legacy of Malchus #3


Goodreads


Amazon


BookBub


Connect with Chandra Fry:

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram

 

0 comments: