Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Review: Illuminator Witch by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites

Illuminator Witch

by Ashley McLeo

The Bonegate Series #4

by Ashley McLeo

Published: January 19, 2022

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: Paranormal, Witches, Fantasy, Fae, Magic


Blurb:


A kingdom seized. An ousted king. A looming war.

King Oberon is sure to seek revenge on my siblings and me, and he won’t confine his fury to Faerie.

The human world, my world, is in grave danger too.

I can’t let that happen, but there are obstacles to overcome first. The most worrying being that the fae of Lyonesse are enchanted to follow their old king their death.

Only a select few believe we have their best interest at heart.

And then there’s the matter of King Oberon possessing a dragon.

The deck is stacked against me and my allies, but we must get the fae of Lyonesse on our side before my father retaliates.

For if we don’t, two realms will burn.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:


The faerie and the human world are both in great danger from King Oberon. The siblings are racing against the clock to find a way to stop King Oberon before it is too late. Finn’s new girlfriend has been taken and now he must find a way to rescue her.

The siblings are faced with great danger in their quest to stop the King. Their journey was dark and bleak as they came up against some very scary and dangerous creatures.

Illuminator Witch was a fun and interesting read that kept me glued to the pages, one after the other with all the fight scenes as well as all the interesting creatures. There were times when I was so afraid for everyone as they fought with these creatures. It was like I could feel each and every blow they took from these creatures.

Illuminator Witch is so vividly written I could see all the fight scenes as they were played out. I felt as if I was right there beside them as they fought to save both the faerie world and the human world.

I have truly enjoyed reading The Bonegate Series and sadly hate to see the last of its world. I am going to miss all the characters and I hope to see them again soon in other books or worlds. Maybe? Hopefully?

I highly recommend Illuminator Witch to all fans of magic and great stories! One-click your copy of Illuminator Witch today for another great adventure in The Bonegate Series!



Be sure and check out all the books in The Bonegate Series


Goodreads


Amazon



Hawk Witch #1


Goodreads


Amazon


BookBub



Assassin Witch #2


Goodreads


Amazon


BookBub



Traitor Witch #3


Goodreads


Amazon


BookBub



Illuminator Witch #4


Goodreads


Amazon


BookBub



Connect with Ashley McLeo:


0 comments: