Saturday, February 12, 2022

Review: One of Two (46. Ascending #6) by S. R. Cronin @cinnabar01

One of Two

46. Ascending #6

by S. R. Cronin

Published: December 15, 2017

Publisher: Cinnabar Press

Genre: Superhero, Science Fiction, Magical Realism


Blurb:


Join an extraordinary family on a heart-pounding adventure as they face mortal danger.

Telepathy creates as many problems as it solves, as everyone in the secret organization x0 would admit. Those problems become much worse when budding psychic Lola discovers another group of telepaths associated with a powerful media empire. This group is willing to destroy anyone capable of challenging them.

Soon, Lola’s family and friends are in danger. Fortunately, they are gifted with astonishing abilities of their own. Yet, none of them know how to fight. It will take every power they posses, and the allegiance of a helpful warrior, to bring down the arrogant adepts who do the bidding of a man hell-bent on promoting destruction.

Can the talented people Lola cares about learn to trust each other and work together in order to save the world?


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub 


 

My Review:

One of Two is the sixth and the last book in the 46. Ascending series and I am so sad to see that it is ending. I have enjoyed reading this series so much. After finally reading One of Two I am so upset that I waited so long to read it. I have sorely missed all the characters in this series and will continue to miss them in the future.

I Truly have loved reading the 46. Ascending series and love each and every book in the series but I do believe that One of Two is my favorite. I have loved seeing the Zeitman family come together in One of Two. I have enjoyed seeing them work together on a job. I loved seeing them use their abilities together as one.

One of Two is a fast-paced read that kept me hooked from beginning to end. One of Two is a very exciting and interesting read. One of Two has some very interesting characters. Lola and her family have superpowers.

Lola is a telepath and when her eldest daughter Ariel runs into a little trouble she sends her son Zane out to help her. Lola promised to help all she could but after she has a run-in with another unknown telepath her powers have been bound. But never fear the rest of the family steps in to do all that they can to help Ariel.

Lola and her family have always tried to keep their abilities hidden from the world and others with special powers. Having been discovered puts Lola and her family's lives in peril. They must work together to find the intruder and put a stop to them before it is too late.

I am going to miss Lola and all the Zeitman’s. I am so sad to see the end of their story has arrived especially after reading One of Two the best one yet. I could see each and every scene playing out in my head. The descriptions were so vivid making it easy to do so.

As always I highly recommend One of Two to all fans of magical worlds. If you are looking for a magical adventure that is filled with mystery and suspense then look no further as I do believe you have found your next read, One of Two. One-click your copy of One of Two today for a thrilling, magical adventure!


Be sure and check out all the books in the 46. Ascending Series


One of One #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Shape of Secrets #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Twists of Time #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Layers of Light #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Flickers of Fortune #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


One of Two #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with S. R. Cronin:

Website ~ Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ BookBub


1 comments:

Sherrie Cronin said...

Thank you so much for this review!