Sunday, February 27, 2022

Review: The Xyania Project (The Xyania Project #1) by J.V. Nolan

The Xyania Project

The Xyania Project #1

by J.V. Nolan

Published: February 22, 2020

Genre: Science Fiction


Blurb:


An eerie deception unfolded when the crew struggled to escape the impossible.

Pex Aerospace - A privately owned company discovered a natural resource on the dwarf planet Pluto that will change space exploration forever. Five crew members volunteered to embark on a journey to the outer edge of the solar system and discovered something more than what they have signed up for.

What's real and what will they discover?

Read for FREE and join their space journey.

Goodreads ~ Amazon


My Review:

I sorely enjoyed reading The Xyania Project. I love stories about colonization and let me tell you The Xyania Project did not disappoint in the least. It had a great start with sirens blaring letting the crew know they were in peril.

A natural resource has been discovered on the planet Pluto and five crew members are being sent to recover it. This natural resource could change space exploration forever.

Everything was going as planned until the sirens started blasting. Tragedy has struck the crew. At this point, no one knows if they will reach their destination safely if ever.

As I stated I really loved reading The Xyania Project and can’t wait for more in this world. I loved the characters and the world that was created for The Xyania Project. The descriptions were so vividly written that I could almost hear the sirens blasting and see the crew as they ran around in their spaceship trying to find the problem and then trying to find a solution to their problem.

The Xyania Project is a short read but once I picked it I was lost in its world and there was no way I was going to lay it down before I knew it I had reached the end and had no choice in the matter as I turned that last page.

I highly recommend The Xyania Project to all fans of Star Trek or The Orville. One-click your copy of The Xyania Project for a chance to explore the unknown with the five crew members to see what they find! 


Connect with J.V. Nolan:

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Facebook

 

0 comments: