Saturday, June 25, 2022

Review: Posthuman (Nanoverse #3) by Theophilus Monroe

Posthuman

Nanoverse #3

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: January 22, 2022

Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction, Dystopian, Cybernetics


Blurb:


I'm losing myself in the nanoverse...

Am I even human anymore?


So many connections... so many people…


But where am I?

The resistance has been attacked.


How can I even fight back if I can't find myself?


I'll have to enter the nanonetwork myself...

If I can't set up a firewall to protect my identity…


I'll be lost forever.


Posthuman is the third book in Theophilus Monroe's Nanoverse, an action packed cyberpunk sci fi thriller series. As a former soldier, suffering from PTSD, Brian Goff is not only a threat to the new system, but his very injury has given him control over the nanobots. Like Neo, in The Matrix, Goff is an unlikely hero whose "technomagic" makes him the the last hope for human liberty, freedom, and justice.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Posthuman is the third book in the Nanoverse series by Theophilus Monroe. Posthuman is a fast-paced read that will draw you in from the very beginning with all its twists and turns. The action just keeps coming and never lets up from beginning to end leaving you wanting more and more as the story reveals itself page after page.

Nanoverse is a very interesting and intriguing story that will keep you entertained throughout and on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next. The world-building is just so stunning and spell-binding.

The descriptions are so intense and vivid that I have no problem none what so ever trying to picture it all in my head. Yeah, well I do have one little problem with the descriptions and that is I do not believe that I am doing them justice and I don’t believe I ever could. This is one series that I would sorely love to see on the big screen.

The more I read from this world the more I want to read. The more I read the more of The Matrix I see in it. Nanoverse is a world that was created inside the nanonetwork. A place where humans can go and live out their lives any way they want forever and ever. The nanoworld is a very addictive one.

Dr. Archimedes Flat created a world inside the nanonetwork and now he is recruiting as many people as he can to live inside this world with him. Dr. Flat has left his body behind in the real world and can never return to it.

Brian Goff is a former soldier, suffering from PTSD, keeps entering the nanoworld to try and stop Dr. Flat as he is probably the only one who can. Dr. Flat knows this and is doing everything possible to keep Brian from stopping him.

Brian and the resistance are working hard day and night so they can find a way to save the world from Dr. Flat. But unfortunately so far Dr. Flat is staying one step ahead of them.

Brian has been trying his best to keep his little girl from entering the nanonetwork. He doesn’t want Dr. Flat to be able to use his little girl against him. Brian believes that he has been doing a great job of keeping her hidden from Dr. Flat until she disappears in the nanonetwork. Can Brian find his little girl and get her out before it is too late? Can he stop Dr. Flat from taking over the world?

As with the first two books Algorithm and Nanoswarm I highly recommend Posthuman as well. Grab your copy of this awesome book, Posthuman today for a spell-binding adventure!


Be sure and check out all the books in the Nanoverse Series


Algorithm #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Nanoswarm #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Posthuman #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

0 comments: