Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Review: The Shore of Him (The Sea of Her #6) by Lynn Robin @LynnRobinAuthor

The Shore of Him

The Sea of Her #6

by Lynn Robin

Published: June 21, 2022

Genre: Paranormal Romance, Horror


Blurb:


The sea has sent Leilani and Keanu back to Hibiscus Island.

This is where it all began. And where it all will end.

They soon become the people’s hope for defeating the false Queen poisoning their ocean, their island, and even their children, but Leilani and Keanu both know that this battle is different from the one they fought against the Twins.

This has become a war.

One they cannot hope to win on their own.

But even as familiar and unexpected allies arrive, Leilani and Keanu soon realize nothing is as it seems, and that they’ll have to look with more than their eyes in order to see through the games that are played and the masks that are worn.

As Yuka opens the hunt for the fourth Ocean Spirit in order to prevent Leilani and Keanu from awakening him, time is quickly slipping as shadows gather between the walls of the fallen castle where he resides.

Even with their pasts and true identities unraveled, Leilani and Keanu both still have demons to conquer and choices to make.

It brings them closer and deepens their love—

but will it last, will the outcome to this war bind them together forever… or tear them apart instead?


THE SHORE OF HIM is the sixth and final installment of The Sea of Her series, a book filled with romance and courage and desperation as the story comes to an emotional conclusion.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub



My Review:

The Shore of Him is the sixth and final book in The Sea of Her series. I fell in love with this series with the first book The Sea of Her and have truly loved each and every book. I have enjoyed following Leilani’s and Keanu’s stories from the first book until the last.

If I had to choose which book I liked the best I don’t think I could. Each book and story got better and better with each turn of the page story after story. But I will have to say that The Shore of Him is right there at the top of the race. The Shore of Him like all the books before it pulled me into its depths and into its world from the very first page. Oh, and it had me in tears on several occasions.

The Shore of Him pulled on my heartstrings over and over with all the things that Leilani and Keanu had endured throughout. The battles they had to face and the heartache. I mean how can one person go through so much and still keep on going?

There were quite a few twists, some mighty big twists in The Shore of Him that kept me jumping from page to page hoping that there would be another twist and things would turn out differently than what I was being lead to believe.

Awe, the suspense of it all. It had my nerves on edge from the first page. I couldn’t turn those pages fast enough to find out if what I was hoping for was going to come true. What a shock this one twist was. It almost tore my heart right out of my chest. I could feel Keanu’s heart-ripping from his body. Not to mention Leilani’s.

Leilani and Keanu have been sent back to Hibiscus Island where it all began and where it all will end. War is coming. There is no way to prevent it if they want to save everyone on the island. They must face even more battles.

I highly recommend The Shore of Him to all paranormal romance fans! Grab your copy of The Shore of Him today!


Be sure and check all the books in The Sea of Her Series:


The Sea of Her #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Waves of Him #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Tide of Her #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Deep of Him #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Pearls of Her #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Shore of Him #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Lynn Robin:

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ YouTube

0 comments: