Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Review: The Royal Quest Series Omnibus books 1-3 by Ashley McLeo & Kelly N. Jane @amcleowrites @Kellynjanebooks


The Royal Quest Series Omnibus Books 1-3

by Ashley McLeo & Kelly N. Jane

Published: August 2, 2022

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: New Adult, Romance, Paranormal, Demons, Fantasy, Vampires, Magic


Blurb:


I wasn’t the kind of girl to believe in magic.


Not even with my odd skillset.


I stayed that way until magic walked right into my life in the form of a hot, brooding dragon prince.


The moment I met Prince Rone was . . . tense to say the least, but after a shocking street-side brawl we had a second chance to get to know one another.

And learn we both possessed what the other needs.

Now I’m on a wild hunt, trying to find a safe home for dragon eggs while being chased by murderous crazies who want all the dragons dead.

The weird thing is that despite the danger, for the first time in my life I finally feel like I might fit in someplace—and maybe with someone.

I just need to live long enough to find out if my intuition regarding Rone and this strange new world are right.


This collection contains three full-length novels:

Dragon Prince

Dragon Magic

Dragon Mates


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Rone a dragon has in his possession a very precious cargo that he has been entrusted to keep safe. He must keep this precious cargo safe to save his world. Rone is in search of other dragons to help him secure his cargo’s safety. Rone’s world is at war and his precious cargo plays a big part in helping to save his world.

Rone enlists Violet’s help in his search for other dragons and to help protect his precious cargo. Needing the money he offers her Violet decides to help him out. But before she can she has a personal mission to complete.

The Royal Quest books 1-3 swooped me up from the first page pulling me in taking me on a thrilling magical journey with dragons, witches, and vampires. Once again Ashley McLeo and Kelly N. Jane drew me into their world of magic until I was surrounded by dragons, vampires, and witches, not letting go until I had turned the last page.

The Royal Quest books 1-3 is a very enchanting and engaging story that is filled with suspense and excitement on almost every page from front to back.

The Royal Quest books 1-3 are brilliantly written with very vivid descriptions making it so easy to see the story playing out in your head as if you are watching a movie.

I definitely recommend The Royal Quest books 1-3 to all fantasy, paranormal, and dragon fans. One-click your copy today to begin this magical journey!  



Connect with Ashley McLeo:



Connect with Kelly N. Jane:

0 comments: