Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Review: The Bonegates Series: The Complete Series by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites

The Bonegates Series: The Complete Series

by Ashley McLeo

Published: March 1, 2023

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: Paranormal, Witches, Fantasy, Fae, Magic


Blurb:


A mysterious fae-shifter. A battle royale. A discovery of a lifetime.


After I’m sucked into Faerie, I have a chance to start over, to find love, and discover my lost bloodline.

Crazily enough, for the first time in my life, my magic is cooperating too.

Yet, there’s one hitch. Because there’s always a hitch, isn’t there?

To get what I want most, I have to fight gladiator style—and I must win.

The competition is more powerful than me, cunning, and a thousand times more charming. Still, when I really want something, I don’t give up.

And I won’t start now.

If you like the atmosphere of Holly Black’s The Cruel Prince and the action of Leigh Bardugo’s Grishaverse, you’ll love Ashley McLeo’s dark and twisted Bonegates Series.


Discover a unique take on Faerie and magic today.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


 

My Review:

The Bonegates Series is a magically enthralling read that will keep you flipping the pages wanting to know what is going to happen next. The magic itself is so very enthralling. The tournament was amazing with all the different magic that each character used.

The Bonegates Series is filled with action from the first page right up until the last. There is betrayal in the kingdom. I have my doubts about a number of characters like the King is he the person we are led to believe he is or maybe the Queen is not the person we are led to believe she is or what about one of the siblings are they the person we are led to believe?

The Bonegates Series is full of lies, betrayals, and secrets. As truths were revealed I was left wondering who was who and leaving me with lots of questions like who could be trusted and who couldn’t? And was anybody who they claimed to be? The Bonegates Series is loaded with plenty of action with battle scene after battle scene. Which I love by the way.

The Bonegates Series is so vividly written I could see all the fight scenes as they were played out. I felt as if I was right there beside them as they fought to save both the faerie world and the human world.

I have truly enjoyed reading The Bonegate Series and sadly hate to see the last of its world. I am going to miss all the characters and I hope to see them again soon in other books or worlds. Maybe? Hopefully?

I highly recommend The Bonegates Series to anyone who loves magic, fantasy, and magical creatures. One-click your copy of The Bonegates Series today! 



Be sure and check out all the books in The Bonegates Series


Hawk Witch #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Assassin Witch #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Traitor Witch #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Illuminator Witch #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Bonegates Series: The Complete Series

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Ashley McLeo:

0 comments: