Sunday, October 15, 2023

Review: Bloody Bastards (The Fury of a Vampire Witch #4) by Theophilus Monroe

Bloody Bastards

The Fury of a Vampire Witch #4

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: October 13, 2023

Genre: Vampire, Paranormal, Romance, Thriller, Suspense, Magic


Blurb:


Faerie gangs are at war.

The Seelie and Unseelie forces are tearing each other apart.

Humanity is caught in the crossfire.

I don't care which side wins. They're all assholes.

But if they want to wage a war, they'll have to contend with me.

And I'll be damned before I let either side get the upper hand.

Bloody Bastards is the fourth book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch. You've met Mercy before in The Legacy of a Vampire Witch and The Blood Witch Saga. She's fought against devils and demons, insidious witches, and old-world vampires. When she returns to Exeter, where she grew up as a girl, she'll find enemies even bigger and badder than anything she's ever faced before.


A great series for fans of the 
True Blood / Sookie Stackhouse novels or the Underworld franchise to sink their fangs into. The Fury of a Vampire Witch features a dark and twisty romance, action that could even get a vampire's heart pumping, and a snarky badass heroine.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Bloody Bastards is the fourth book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch series by Theophilus Monroe. First off, let me say that I have sorely loved reading each and every book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch. I can’t say which book is the best as each one gets better and better with each turn of the page.

The moment I picked up Bloody Bastards I was pulled deep into its world. The twists just kept tumbling out one after the other keeping me glued to my seat as I raced to the end wondering how they were all going to unravel.

Bloody Bastards kept me enthralled from beginning to end without a dull moment in between. I couldn’t turn those pages fast enough as I had to know what was waiting for Mercy, Alice, and everyone else on the other side. I was so wrapped up in the story when Alice was taken so much so that I do believe I gasped. I couldn’t believe it. Or more like I didn’t want to that is.

The race was on then as everyone raced around using their magic trying to find Alice. I was glued to the pages as they leaped from place to place and portal to portal looking for Alice. They were determined not to leave one stone unturned in their search.

Bloody Bastards is a great read as it has it all. I mean it has vampires, witches, succubus plus so many more paranormal creatures all living in the same world. Oh, and I don’t want to forget about mentioning the magic and the battles as they keep the suspense pouring out page after page.

If you like reading about vampires, witches, and magic too then let me suggest that you grab a copy of Bloody Bastards today!


Be sure and check out all the books in The Fury of a Vampire Witch Saga


Bloody Queen #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Underground #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Retribution #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Bastards #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

0 comments: