Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Review: I Am the Wild by Karpov Kinrade @KarpovKinrade


I Am the Wild
The Night Firm #1
by Karpov Kinrade
Published: April 30, 2019
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Vampire Romance, Reverse Harem


Blurb:

I thought I was ordinary. More or less.
In the wake of my twin brother's death, I was left bereft and broke, looking for a new start to life.
That's when I saw the ad.
That's when I met them.
That's when I signed on the dotted line.
That's when I discovered there is more in this world than I ever knew.
Vampires.
Monsters.
Magic.
But I haven't discovered everything.
I haven't discovered my own truth.
Not yet.
All I know is that in my dreams…
I am the woman in the wild.
I am the blood sister of the moon.

The Night brothers need me, and not just to help with their paranormal law firm in The Otherworld.
They are being pulled into darkness.
And I will be the light to guide them out.
En lumen, et lumen.
Be in the light and of the light.
If only I can stay alive long enough.
But I'm not as easy to kill as I once thought.
I may not know what I am, but I know this.
I am the wild.
And I will be the light this world needs.

* This is a reverse harem novel.

My Review:

WOW! Man I think that I Am the Wild just may be the best novel Karpov Kinrade has ever written and I have read almost everything this duo has written and I loved them all but this is one awesome story. It has it all like plenty of action, twists, mystery, suspense, magic, amazing characters and a new twist on vampires.

Eve is a great character. I love how strong she is considering all that she has gone through. I loved how she stood up to a vampire and poked him. I love how Eve is the light to the Night brothers dark. I love how she chooses to let her light shine brighter than her dark. I love how she let nothing or no one hold her back from going forward in life and not wanting to hurt anyone even the ones who hurt her. Now that is a girl with a very big heart.

The Night brothers are almost just as amazing as Eve although I do think that they all are holding back more secrets especially Eve. Who is she? What is she?

I Am the Wild is a reverse harem novel but I think we only tipped the iceberg with their relationship in I Am the Wild which I hope we will get to see them all grow closer in future books. I hope to see more of their world in future books as well.

I Am the Wild is one amazing book with all sorts of emotions that jump right off the page at you drawing those same emotions out of you while at the same time it will draw you and have you hooked with all its magic.


I Am the Wild is one book that I definitely recommend to everyone. Pick up your copy today and meet this wonderful woman, Eve. 


Connect with Karpov Kinrade:

0 comments: