Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Review: Traitor Witch by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites

Traitor Witch

by Ashley McLeo

The Bonegate Series #3

by Ashley McLeo

Published: July 28, 2021

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: Paranormal, Witches, Fantasy, Fae, Magic


Blurb:


I’m the prisoner of my enemy.


And boy is she a piece of work.

Queen Pari thinks that if she keeps me in a nice room and well-fed she can manipulate me. As if I’m one of her brain-washed peons.

I’m not about to fall for her ploys, but I don’t make trouble either. I spend my time trying to break free and dig up dirt on the queen.

Until I stumble across a piece of information that flips my world.

As if turns out, everything I thought I knew was a lie . . .

Traitor Witch is book three in The Bonegates Series, a fae epic fantasy series. This series is perfect for fans of Leigh Bardugo, Jennifer L. Armentrout, and Raven Kennedy.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub



My Review:

Crystal and Lana have been taken prisoner by Queen Pari. They are doing everything they can to find a way to escape. They are casing out the castle learning their way around learning where all the exits are. Their search is leading them to question everything they have been told all their lives about the Queen and their Father.

Meanwhile Finn is also trying to come up with a plan to storm the castle and rescue Crystal and Lana before it is too late. Finn is running into the same things as Crystal on his end. He is also starting to question everything he has been told as well.

Traitor Witch is full of lies, betrayal, and secrets. As truths were revealed I was left wondering who was who and leaving me with lots of questions like who could be trusted and who couldn’t? And was anybody who they claimed to be? Traitor Witch is loaded with plenty of action with battle scene after battle scene. Which I love by the way.

Oh, and did I mention the twists? The twists are surprisingly twisted and huge. I enjoyed all the fighting scenes involving magic. I adore all the characters. I fell in love with all the characters all over again.

I really loved and enjoyed one of their Father’s secrets tremendously. It just put a whole new twist on the story. I can’t wait to read more stories from The Bonegates series/world.

As always I highly recommend Traitor Witch to anyone who loves magic, fantasy, and magical creatures. One-click your copy of Traitor Witch today! 


Connect with Ashley McLeo:


0 comments: