Thursday, September 15, 2022

Review: Darkworld by T.R. Magnus

Darkworld

The Fall of Ashathar (Kataklysm: Origins)

by T.R. Magnus

Published: September 15, 2022

Genre: Asian Myth & Legend, Fairy Tale, Fantasy


Blurb:


THE END IS NIGH! (again...)

The sun is dying over Ashathar.

Kataklysm arrives every three thousand years. It's always different, but whatever form it takes, the result is the same—it brings humanity to the brink of extinction.


The last Kataklysm... happened three thousand years ago.

To save the world from Kataklysm, Tannen seeks an ancient path, once cultivated by the ancestors, long since abandoned and forgotten.

To find the path, Tannen must venture into hostile lands.


Did the path save a remnant of life during the last Kataklysm?

Or was there something else about the path they pursued that left them warped, exiled, and nearly forgotten?

Tannen must venture into Tensia. A place occupied by a barbaric superhuman race.


Tannen isn't a warrior. He's an archaeologist.

His companion, Valoria, is an astrologist.

This could be the last Kataklaym, the end of humanity forever.


Can Tannen and Valoria survive in hostile territory, or will their deaths seal the fate of the world?

Darkworld is the inaugural installment of Kataklysm: Origins--a series that details the rise of the post-apocalyptic, magical world of Blightmage and the Kataklysm Series. It features a progression and cultivation system with both good and evil cosmic dimension. Darkworld is a standalone story that you can enjoy as a first-read in the Kataklysm universe.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


 

My Review:

Darkworld is a magical read and a great start to a brand new world. A world that I fell in love with from the beginning. Darkworld is a beautiful read. I loved the journey that Tannen and Valoria undertake to save the world. Their quest was not an easy one but one that they had to face.

I loved the conversation Tannen had with the panther. A part of that conversation I already believed in but I did take something from that conversation as well. I guess you could say I have been further enlightened. I loved the part about the lightness and the darkness.

Tannen and Valoria’s journey is a great one. I see their journey as a magical one. I can just see it all in my head even now long after I have read the last page. I can’t seem to stop thinking about Darkworld and I can’t wait to read more from this world in future books.

Can Tannen and Valoria find what they need on their journey to save the world?

To find out grab your copy of this great new story, Darkworld today! You will fall in love with Darkworld from the first page as I did or at least I believe you will.  


Connect with T.R. Magnus

Website ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

0 comments: