Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Review: A Cure For Everything by Steven Jenkins @Author_Jenkins


 A Cure For Everything

by Steven Jenkins

Published: September 20, 2022

Publisher: Different Cloud Publishing

Genre: Horror, Suspense, Vampires


Blurb:


Never get sick.

Never get old.

It’s great being a vampire…

If you can afford it.

Millie has terminal cancer. She is about to lose everything. Her husband, her friends—and more devastating, her children.

She’s desperate to have a few more years to watch them grow. Graduate. Watch them fall in love.

But there is a cure. A radical procedure to beat this awful disease.

Become a vampire…

But with the extortionate cost of drugs to preserve your humanity, to keep you from turning feral, the transition is a luxury reserved for the rich and powerful.

The price for another ten years of life isn’t beyond Millie’s budget. Re-mortgage the house. Cut back on holidays and non-essentials. For her beloved children, it’s a sacrifice that’s worth the astronomical debt.

However, the true cost might be higher, more disturbing, than Millie could ever imagine.


Purchase A Cure For Everything on Amazon


My Review:

When I read the summary for A Cure For Everything I wasn’t sure what to expect but I will have to say that what lay between the pages was unlike anything I have read before. It was unique in so many ways. I love this new take on vampires. I love the fact that it is so, so different. It is one of the best ideas for a vampire story I have seen in quite a while. The new take on vampires is extraordinary.

A Cure For Everything may be a short story but it packs a big punch with a lot between its pages. The moment I picked up A Cure For Everything I was hooked as I was pulled down into its world as I couldn’t turn those pages fast enough. The more I read the more I wanted to know about this new take on the vampires. I would love to read more from this world and all of its characters and even a few more.

It is my opinion that A Cure For Everything is or would be a great start to a new series. I didn’t want this one to end. No, I wanted it to go on and on. I can’t give this little gem enough praise. If it was possible I would rate A Cure For Everything higher than a five for sure.

A Cure For Everything is one book that I definitely recommend highly. A Cure For Everything is definitely a book for all vampire fans. Grab your copy of A Cure For Everything today! If you love vampires then you are going to fall in love with A Cure For Everything, trust me.


Connect with Steven Jenkins:



0 comments: