Saturday, October 31, 2020

Review: The Alicorn Court by Megan Linski @GryfynPub

The Alicorn Court

University of Sorcery, #3

by Megan Linski

Published: October 30, 2020

GENRE: Young Adult, Fantasy, Witches, Wizard, Magic


BLURB:

Soulmates battle against darkness.

Emma

There was a time I thought love would last forever, but that love has turned to shadow.

My friends and I are in a race against time to save the fae from a future of destruction. If we’re to survive, we must unite the six Crystals of Harmony. It’s rumored the next stone is hidden deep within the Alicorn Court-- a secret fae society that’s more myth than reality.

Transfixed by strange visions, Odette may know the location of the Alicorn Court. But if the court deems us unworthy, our mission to find them could be our last.

Ethan

A darkness has devoured me, making my very existence a fight for my soul.

Black magic is warring against the man I used to be. If I’m going to stop the demons in my head, I need Emma at my side. Otherwise, I’m doomed to a hell I won’t escape.

But my actions have pushed her love aside. There’s only one way to mend things between me and my true mate. If it doesn’t work, I’ll be doomed to live as a beast forever.

***

Arcanea University is thrown into chaos in the third book of the Unversity of Sorcery series. This faerie tale of fantasy, magic, and paranormal romance will leave shifters and sorceresses shocked by the ending!

This is a full-length novel over 400 pages. Recommended reading age 18+.

One-click to experience this deadly and delicious fantasy academy series!

Goodreads ~ Amazon


My Review:

Emma and crew are in a race against time to save the fae. To save the fae they must locate and unite six crystals. They have found the location of the next stone. It is located in the Alicorn Court. They will have to pass trials and solve the mystery of the Alicorn Court and the only one whom the court deems worthy will be able to find the crystal. Can Emma find the crystals? Can she find them in time to save the fae?

Ethan is dealing with demons inside his head. Demons that want to take him over forever. The demon wants to sever his soulmate bond with Emma. The demon is managing to push Emma further and further away making it appear that Ethan is the one pushing her away. Ethan does everything he can to keep everyone from finding out about his demons. To keep from losing himself to the demon Ethan needs to hold onto Emma and keep her close if he has any hope of getting rid of the demon. Will Ethan find a way to remove the demon? Or will he lose himself forever? Will he lose Emma forever?

The Alicorn Court pulled me in from the first page taking me away on a magical journey. The Alicorn Court is filled with action from beginning to end. The twists alone is enough to keep the pages turning as each one is revealed. The world-building is magical. I like that The Alicorn Court has more than one paranormal creature.

The characters are all so amazing. The Alicorn Court is filled with so many emotions it was like riding a roller coaster. One minute you may be laughing and the next minute you may be in need of tissue to wipe away the tears as they silently slide down your face leaving you aching for the characters. I can’t wait for more stories set in the University of Sorcery world.

I highly recommend The Alicorn Court to all fans of magic and fantasy. One-click your copy of The Alicorn Court to begin another magical journey in the University of Sorcery world.



Connect with Megan Linski:

0 comments: