Monday, June 28, 2021

Review: ReZolve by David Viergutz

ReZolve

The ZurViral Series #3

by David Viergutz

Published: June 28, 2021

Publisher: David Viergutz

Genre: Dystopian, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Zombies

Blurb:

In the heart of Texas during the apocalypse, school is still in session.

Brock Skeller is at the helm of a group of survivors, and with the herd gone, things were supposed to be looking up.

Unfortunately their newfound hope came with a cost; they lost their home and many of their people. As the survivors learn that hope has a price, they look to Brock to lead them to safety.

But he’s out of plans and the dead are plenty.

Just when a deserted stretch of Texas road looks like their only choice, an unlikely ally comes forth with new information. A school on the edge of town has flourished, and their doors were always open.

Caught between a rock and a dead place, Brock takes a chance at the school and leads his people into what may turn out to be yet another costly mistake.

Follow Brock in Book Three of the ZurViral Series as he leads his dwindling group of survivors with courage, resolve, and powerful telekinetic abilities.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

After reading the first book in The ZurViral Series, ReZist I thought it was one of the best zombie books I had ever read but then I read the second book ReZiliant which ramped up its game and just got better I thought yeah maybe this is the best zombie book I have read.

But you know then I went on to read the third book in the series, ReZolve and you know what? Yeah you guessed it The ZurViral Series just gets better and better with each book and now after reading ReZolve I will have to say it is by far the best one of all, well, so far that is.

I can’t wait to dive into the next book in The ZurViral Series, RiZen to see where all the characters take us on the next leg of their journey and what they may run into especially after reading ReZolve.

Once I opened ReZolve I was in suspense from the beginning to end. ReZolve opened up so many different feelings as the story progressed and I followed the characters wondering, wanting, and waiting for more as this new twists or invention of the zombies and how one group kept themselves safe. I will have to admit I didn’t agree with it but it was a great idea in an evil, bad way though.

ReZolve had me in so much suspense and frustration throughout the whole story. I was frustrated for having to wait to find out what was happening as the story unfolded. I wanted to know what was happening now.

ReZolve was so vividly written that I could see it all playing out in my head with each word. I could see each scene as it was described. I could see the zombies as they were chasing each character through the halls. I could visualize what the characters were wearing as they were fighting zombies.

I can’t wait for the next installment in The ZurViral Series, the fourth book RiZen, bring it on! I need it now! I highly recommend ReZolve to all those zombie fans out there. One-click your copy of ReZolve today! Oh, and be sure and check out book one, ReZist, and book two, ReZiliant as I would suggest reading them in order.  


Connect with David Viergutz:

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


0 comments: