Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Review: Devil (A Liam Tate Thriller #2) by Steven Jenkins @Author_Jenkins

Devil

A Liam Tate Thriller #2

by Steven Jenkins

Published: October 3, 2023

Publisher: Different Cloud Publishing

Genre: Horror, Suspense, Supernatural, Thriller


Blurb:


In the black mould, something hideous is lurking. A malicious spirit that stalks the children of Shyden.

After barely escaping his old house, Liam comes face to face with this new threat. But with his mother's health rapidly declining, his focus is torn between his family and shielding the young boys from this hideous ghoul.

Who is this devil creature?

And what does it want with the children?

Once again, Liam must step into the darkness, face the mould, and protect Shyden from this unspeakable evil.


The terrifying sequel to Mould.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Devil is the second book in the Liam Tate Thriller series written by Steven Jenkins. Devil is Liam Tate’s story. You see Liam sees the dead and when he sees the dead that is when the mould appears.

This time around the Devil is after the children. What does he want with the Children? And what is he going to do to them once he has them?

Devil is a very scary story that pulled me into its depths the moment I started reading. Devil is just as good if not better than the first book Mould. We were first introduced to Liam in Mould. In Mould, we learned about Liam and his seeing the dead.

Devil has many twists and turns that kept me racing to the end. It also holds many secrets. Secrets that surprised me. Secrets that I did not see coming. The suspense was so heavy that it kept the pages turning as well.

When Liam or Steven described the mould it was so easy for me to see it as if I was there. I could see it coming out of the walls and climbing up as it covered everything in its way.

I enjoyed reading Devil so much that I would very much like to read more about Liam and see what lies ahead for him. You know to see what other creepy crawly things come crawling out of the woodwork.

I would highly recommend Devil to anyone who loves a good scare. Grab your copy of Devil today for a scary good time! But I warn you, you may want to leave the lights on.


Be sure and check out all the books A Liam Tate Thriller


Mould #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Devil #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub




Connect with Steven Jenkins:


0 comments: