Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Review: Time Jump: Apocalypse by Brandon Barr @bjbstories

Time Jump: Apocalypse
by Brandon Barr

Published: February 20th 2015
Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy

Blurb:

Jack Henshaw and the millions left alive on Earth are desperately looking towards a time jumper to help them elude the cataclysmic disasters wreaking havoc across the globe. If a jump is successful, those seeking refuge might maintain some semblance of civilization. The problem is, there are only two men genetically able to handle the extremes of a time jump . . . and one of them has been lost. Henshaw, the head of NASA's JUMP program must race time and disasters to unravel the mystery of the first jumper's disappearance, all the while struggling to find the answers to his own urgent question: What is causing Earth to destruct . . . and why has his wife vanished without a trace?




My Review:

Jack Henshaw’s wife along with 28 million other people disappeared. He has no idea where they went. Some speculate that they were abducted by aliens. Jack has his own suspicions and wonders if he will ever see her again.

Jack is over the operation of the time jumps. He sends people into the future hoping to stop the apocalypse. 

This was a fantastic little story that kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more. I really enjoyed it and was at the end before I knew it. I know it was short but it held my attention that much. I wish it would have been longer. I would like to have read more about the time jumps or seen more time jumps and where they went and have learned more of their experiences there in the future or maybe in the past and what of the impending apocalypse?

Connect with Brandon:

0 comments: