Saturday, October 15, 2022

Review: Sacrifice (Apocalypse #4) by Hayley Anderton & Laura Swift @handerton96

Sacrifice

Apocalypse #4

by Hayley Anderton & Laura Swift

Published: October 15, 2022

Genre: Zombies, Horror, Young Adult, Post-apocalyptic


Blurb:


It's been over a month since the apocalypse began, and there are no signs of help on the way. While some are battling to stay safe and alive, others plot their path to power. With both rotters and humans to contend with, not everyone will survive this cruel new world.

The fallout has arrived.

Chaos has been unleashed.

Sacrifices must be made.

This is the apocalypse.


Goodreads ~ Amazon

 

My Review:

Sacrifice is the fourth book in the Apocalypse series and like the three books before it, it was just as intense with lots of zombies. The world-building for this series just gets better and better.

It has been over a month since the apocalypse began. Everyone is starting to realize that help may not be coming anytime soon if at all. They are beginning to think that it may be time to start fixing up a more permanent and safe place to stay.

Tragedy hits when the crew decides that it is time to go out and find the supplies they need to make their living quarters more of a permanent place to live and safer from the zombies.

Sacrifice has enough zombies to keep those pages turning. The more I read in the Apocalypse series the more it reminds me of my favorite TV show The Walking Dead. The characters seem to be all great people well except for the exception of this one dude who is just looking out for himself.

Someone who I believe is just fooling himself as well as everyone else as to the person he really is. But I do believe that this guy will get his due justice one day soon as karma will more than likely take a bite out of him. Well, that is if a zombie doesn’t do it first.

The tension and the excitement become more and more intense the closer to the end. The more I read the more I wanted to read. I became so enamored with Sacrifice that the world around me no longer existed as it slowly faded away.

I love zombies and end-of-the-world type of stories and can’t seem to get enough of them. Let me tell you Sacrifice did not disappoint me in any way. Sacrifice went above and beyond anything I may have expected in a zombie story.

As with each book before it, I highly recommend Sacrifice to all and any zombie fans! Grab your copy of Sacrifice today!


Be sure and check out all the books in the Apocalypse series


Apocalypse # 1

Goodreads

Amazon


Fallout #2

Goodreads

Amazon


Chaos #3

Goodreads

Amazon


Sacrifice #4

Goodreads

Amazon


Connect with Hayley Anderton:

Twitter ~ Wattpad ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Instagram


Connect with Laura Swift:

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Instagram


0 comments: