Thursday, October 20, 2022

Review: Grip of Honor (End of Days #7) by Sam J Fires

Grip of Honor

End of Days #7

by Sam J Fires

Published: October 20, 2022

Publisher: Samuel Fires Publications

Genre: Dystopian, Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic, Thriller, Teen, Young Adult, Suspense


Blurb:


From Amazon #1 Best-Selling Author...


Before, there was ordinary life. Now, every minute is a fight to survive.

Yet more tragedy strikes Meadowview, and Charlie’s life is in grave danger. If her sister doesn't act fast, she might die.

Grab the epic final instalment in the End of Days series now!

From Sam J Fires comes the enthralling End of Days series, a post-apocalyptic EMP survival thriller featuring flawed, complex characters, and adrenaline-fueled action and adventure. Perfect for fans of Harley Tate, Ryan Schow, Grace Hamilton, Kyla Stone, and Boyd Craven.

Grip of Honor is book 7, and the final book, in this brand-new post-apocalyptic EMP survival thriller. If you enjoy tales of ordinary folk thrown into harrowing situations, you'll love the End of Days series!


Get your copy now!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Grip of Honor is the seventh and last book in the End of Days series and I must say that I hate to see the end of this one. I love stories like this, apocalyptic or end-of-the-world kind of stories. I have loved reading all of the books in the End of Days series but I do believe that Grip of Honor just may be the best one. I would sorely love to see this series continue but alas I guess that is not to be.

I fell in love with the End of Days series with the prequel, Surviving Chaos. The more I read the more I wanted to read. Once I picked up one of the books in the series I was unable to lay it down again until I had read the last page.

Each book just seemed to get better and better with each flip of the page. Once one book ended I couldn’t wait to dive into the next. I don’t think I stopped thinking about Cass, Charlie, Isaac, Daisy, and even Howard in between books as they stayed on my mind.

I could see each scene in my head as I read it. I could see it clear as day. I could feel what the characters were feeling. I could see Cass as she was riding Charlie’s bicycle to their parent’s place. I will have to admit that Grip of Honor had me in tears on more than one occasion.

When Cass was riding that bicycle I kept seeing her as Asta Twelevtrees played by Sara Tomko on Resident Alien. I saw Charlie as Cassie Perez played by Ashley Reyes on Walker. I have no idea why I kept seeing them as these two actresses but that is whom I saw. Maybe it was their personalities. Whatever it was they were whom my mind kept going to.

Cass is one tough cookie but so is Charlie. Cass and Charlie both would put their own lives in danger if it meant saving someone else or each other. Cass and Charlie both are brilliant girls and did whatever it took to keep each other safe and alive.

That is way more than I can say about their parents. I did not care for these two at all. What kind of people would react the way they did? I couldn’t believe what I was reading. I wanted to step in and give those two a month full. I was outraged, to say the least.

I must now say goodbye to all the characters whom I am going to miss dearly. I hope to see you guys again one day. I enjoyed being a part of your world for as long as it lasted. I hope to revisit you again soon. I hope it is not goodbye for long.

I highly recommend Grip of Honor to all end-of-the-world stories! Grab your copy of Grip of Honor today and join Cass and Isaac as they make their way to Charlie!


Be sure and check out all the books in the End of Days series


Surviving Chaos Prequel

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Grip of Fear #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Grip of Darkness #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Grip of Terror #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Grip of Death #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Grip of Madness #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Grip of Evil #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Grip of Evil #7

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Sam J Fires:

Website ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub ~ Facebook

0 comments: