Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Review: Alliance (Apocalypse #6) by Hayley Anderton @handerton96

Alliance

Apocalypse #6

by Hayley Anderton

Published: May 31, 2023

Genre: Apocalypse, Hayley Anderton, Zombies, Horror, Young Adult, Post-apocalyptic, Laura Swift, Chaos, Outlast, Dystopian, Science Fiction, 


Blurb:


A mysterious knock on the door has left the farm in disarray. Quinn and Gus are on the run. Fletcher and his friends are on a journey to make new allies. Life is never simple in the apocalypse, and every single one of them will be pushed to their limits to survive.


Alliances will be made.


Trust will be broken.


Friends will become enemies.


The apocalypse takes hold.


Goodreads ~ Amazon


My Review:

Alliance is the sixth book in the Apocalypse series. As with all of the five books before it Alliance pulled me into its world from the first page. Alliance started off with a blast and never let up page after page. I was hooked from the first page. My eyes never left the page from the first to the last.

I was drawn in by all the zombie fighting as our friends fought their way through the hordes of zombies. I enjoyed getting to know each character a little more. I also enjoyed getting to meet the new recruits or the new people they met when a group came to their door asking for help. I was really touched when they opened the door for the new people to come in considering what it was they may have been letting in.

I have sorely enjoyed reading Alliance as I love zombies and can’t ever seem to get enough. I look forward to reading more in this zombie-infested world that Hayley and Laura have created for Alliance or at least I hope there will be more soon.

I highly recommend Alliance to all zombie fans! Grab your copy of Alliance today for more zombie action!


Be sure and check out all the books in Apocalypse Series


Apocalypse # 1

Goodreads

Amazon


Fallout #2

Goodreads

Amazon


Chaos #3

Goodreads

Amazon


Sacrifice #4

Goodreads

Amazon


Outlast #5

Goodreads

Amazon


Alliance #6

Goodreads

Amazon



Connect with Hayley Anderton:

Twitter ~ Wattpad ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Instagram


Connect with Laura Swift:

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Instagram

 

0 comments: