Friday, October 15, 2021

Review: Dead Road by Alex Apostol @AlexApostol87

Dead Road

Dead Soil Trilogy #2

by Alex Apostol

Published: July 29, 2019

Genre: Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Science Fiction, Horror


Blurb:


The group of wanderers in the wilderness of Northwest Indiana and the group of survivors at the Dune Ridge apartment complex have come together in this thrilling tale of zombie apocalypse survival. With the scientist, Liam, gone only his journal is left to give hope for a cure to the zombie plague. Christine, Zack, and the others band together to deliver the journal to the disease research center in the heart of downtown Chicago, but it is not an easy road ahead of them.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub



My Review:

With Liam no longer around it is now in Christine’s hands to get his journal with the cure for the zombie virus to the right people. Their journey is not an easy one. Their journey is hard with fighting zombies and losing more and more people along the way to the zombies. Some very dear and close to their hearts.

Christine is having a hard time getting over the death of Liam. She sees him everywhere she looks. He is there talking to her or just sitting close by to give her comfort. She wonders if she is going crazy but I didn’t think so. No, I just thought she was dealing with his death the only way she could. I mean she knew he was gone so I didn’t see a problem with her talking to him as long as she knows the truth.

Dead Road was just as good if not better than its predecessor, Dead Soil. After finishing Dead Soil I just had to know what was coming next for Christine, Zack, and the rest of the crew so I dived straight into Dead Road and never looked back. It drew me in and I was a goner until I read the last page.

Now I can’t wait to dive into the next and last book in the Dead Soil Trilogy, Dead World. I can’t wait to see what is on the agenda for everyone in Dead World. If it is anything like Dead Soil and Dead Road then I know it will be gory and gruesome but great.

As with the first book Dead Soil I highly recommend Dead Road as well so I am suggesting that you one-click your copy of Dead Road today! And if you have not read Dead Soil I highly suggest that you read it first before starting Dead Road.  


Connect with Alex Apostol:

Goodreads ~ AmazonBookBub

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest

 

0 comments: