Monday, December 26, 2022

Review: Ruins by Carissa Andrews @CarissaAndrews

Ruins

Diana Hawthorne Supernatural Mystery, #4

by Carissa Andrews

Published: December 26, 2022

Publisher: Author Revolution, LLC

Genre: Psychic Mystery, Fantasy, Witches


Blurb:


Accepting this vision as fate would be my ruin.

I may be an immortal psychic, but having a vision that the Horseman of Death will rise and claim my soulmate’s life really puts a crimp in my style. I mean, I just got him back.

Apollo has to know I’ll do everything in my power to stop it.

But no matter what I do, I can’t seem to push my abilities to give me specifics. Each time I try, it’s like my energy is siphoned and it takes me days to get back on my feet. Neat-o.

Add on top, we’re trying to keep the Gemini Twins, Colton and Cat, from self-destructing–or worse, getting taken by Sentinel.

Unfortunately, my rag-tag team is having problems of their own, so they’re zero help. Everything around me is falling apart and I can’t let it happen.

Come hell or high water, I will find a way to hold this group of misfits together–and good luck to anyone who tries to stand in my way.





Calling all fans of KF Breene, Shannon Mayer, and Shayne Silvers! If you like snarky-fun humor, gripping supernatural scenes, and twists that leave you spellbound — then you will LOVE Carissa Andrews’ world built especially for Diana Hawthorne.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


 

My Review:

Diana is having a hard time dealing with her recent vision. A vision of her soulmate Blake’s death. The vision hasn’t given her much as of yet. She only gets bits and pieces. Every time she tries it gets harder and harder for her. It is taking a toll on her physically.

But Diana will not stop until the vision is fully revealed to her if that is even remotely possible of course. She will do whatever it takes to save Blake no matter what the cost to herself.

Not only is she having to worry about Blake right now she is also having to deal with the fact that the Sentinel wants to take the Gemini Twins, Colton, and Cat. Diana will stop at nothing to keep her friends safe.

I have truly enjoyed reading all of the books in the Diana Hawthorne Supernatural Mystery. I fell in love with this series with the first book Oracle. The more I read the more I wanted to read.

The mystery and suspense kept me glued to the pages not able to turn them as fast as I wanted to see what lay ahead for Diana, Blake, and the rest of the crew. Their magic also kept those pages turning. I hated seeing the end of each book and was so glad to see the appearance of the next one.

I highly recommend Ruins to all fans of supernatural mystery suspense books! Grab your copy of Ruins today!


Be sure and check out all the books in the Diana Hawthorne Supernatural Mystery Series as I highly recommend them all!


The Final Five #0.5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Oracle #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Amends #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Immortals #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Ruins #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub





Connect with Carissa Andrews:

0 comments: