Monday, January 2, 2023

Review: Conzpiracy (Zombie Slayer #4) by Gayle Katz @booksbygayle

Conzpiracy

Zombie Slayer #4

by Gayle Katz

Published: September 26, 2019

Publisher: In Your Face Publishers

Genre: Dystopian, Science Fiction, Zombies


Blurb:


Zombies run rampant. A new zombie leader rises. The hunters are now the hunted.


Summer vacation means time at the beach and fun, but not for Charlie. Despite trying to lead a normal life, the city is a war zone. After a cryptic warning from another dimension, Charlie and team formulate a plan to outsmart the vicious zombie gang and get their daggers ready for battle.

Yet, despite their efforts to contain the threat, the zombie gang swells and creates multiple outbreaks throughout the city.

With the help of a few corrupt officials, the zombie virus continues to spread.


Will the team be able to stop the infection and save the city? Or will they be the next targets of the gang, leaving the undead to run wild?


Conzpiracy is the fourth story in the Zombie Slayer series. If you enjoy underdog heroes who put their lives on the line to fight the zombie chaos and a crooked system, you’ll love Conzpiracy.


You’ve come this far, continue the dangerous journey and get wrapped up in this zombie tale today!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub 

 

My Review:

Conzpiracy is the fourth book in the Zombie Slayer series by Gayle Katz. I fell in love with this series with the first book Charlie. I have probably said this before but I am going to say it again this series just gets better and better with each book.

The twist just keeps coming. The zombies just keep on coming. The zombies just kept on piling up in Conzpiracy. Charlie and gang kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was around the next corner.

Gayle Katz continues to amaze me with this series with all the new twists on zombies that keep on rolling out. Gayle never ceases to amaze me with the zombies and the zombie virus in the Zombie Slayer series. The world-building is just out of this world.

I definitely cannot wait to read the next book Spell to Hell. I cannot turn the pages fast enough. That title alone is enough to put me in suspense once again. I know I keep saying it over and over but I would love to see this series on the big screen.

I do believe there were more zombies in Conzpiracy than the ones before it but I could be wrong as I do get lost in their world once I enter into it. The twists on the zombies is just so surprising. Just when I think that there is nothing new about zombies to be revealed Gayle astonishes me once again with her amazingness to do so.

As with the three books before Conzpiracy I recommend this one just as highly. Grab your copy of Conzpiracy and join Charlie and gang in killing some zombies!


Be sure and check out all the books in the Zombie Slayer Series


Charlie #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Second Strain #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Claw #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Conzpiracy #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub 



Connect with Gayle Katz:

0 comments: